Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Over/Under on the banhammer from doogman

chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,971 Swaye's Wigwam
I'll put it at 12 hours. I don't think I can resist the temptation to fuck with Kim. He's trying too hard to submarine support for Petersen. Not enough dude-brah, bosom buddy faggotry going on for his taste so he's going to pick away, cultivate doubts, drop little teasers and back away. The Grinolds stick and move strategy is in full force but he's said enough to make his agenda obvious to anyone with eyes. Gawd what a fucking douche. Apparently never has been a UW fan. It's all about his relationships.

Comments

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    What's skinny jeans saying?
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I'll put it at 12 hours. I don't think I can resist the temptation to fuck with Kim. He's trying too hard to submarine support for Petersen. Not enough dude-brah, bosom buddy faggotry going on for his taste so he's going to pick away, cultivate doubts, drop little teasers and back away. The Grinolds stick and move strategy is in full force but he's said enough to make his agenda obvious to anyone with eyes. Gawd what a fucking douche. Apparently never has been a UW fan. It's all about his relationships.

Great copy and paste, as always.
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    This thread has promise: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=147&f=1360&t=12485987&stm=151461483

I just don't give enough of a shit right now.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,875 Founders Club
    Kim once told me gleefully in the spring of 2008 that his agenda was to keep posting that Tyrone had such a great bumper crop of young talent that the expectation was now 10 wins. He said something like (I'm paraphrasing) "When that becomes the expectation amongst the fan base, and Tyrone falls short of it, he'll be in trouble."

It's why Fetters wrote "expectations have probably never been higher" in an article just prior to the 0-12 season.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,067 Standard Supporter
    the over under is 5. hth
  • NYCdawgNYCdawg Member Posts: 52
    FWIW, Bob Rondeau, who loves the Pete hire, said last week its been an awkward environment around the football offices b/c of the dynamic b/t old and new coaches and hopes things come to a head soon. Moreover, seems pretty logical that the old coaches might not be doing much, if any, recruiting.

I know many hate Kim around here but his post seems pretty on point.
  • NYCdawgNYCdawg Member Posts: 52
    fair enough chuck...
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
    Just for everyone's info...chuck has been registered here for just a mere 3 months and fucking gets it.

Lesson is... if you haven't figured out Kim and his little game within that timeframe, you're a fucking idiot.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    After my 5th ban on 5 handles, not able to read their shit anymore. What's kim saying now?
    Barney said:

Ever since Samek retired in place the joint has gone down hill. KG found a nice pair of balls to wash but he left. Now Kim has to hope Heckman needs a ball washer cause Petersen doesn't. I'll throw my occasional barbs in with you till the ol' subscription expires. And I am just about ready to take a swipe at the "Scott can we have a chat Amigo" guy to.

Cheers for Mexican Beers.
    That Masonic idiot definitely deserves some barbs.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    loadsock said:

Barney said:

Ever since Samek retired in place the joint has gone down hill. KG found a nice pair of balls to wash but he left. Now Kim has to hope Heckman needs a ball washer cause Petersen doesn't. I'll throw my occasional barbs in with you till the ol' subscription expires. And I am just about ready to take a swipe at the "Scott can we have a chat Amigo" guy to.

Cheers for Mexican Beers.
    That Masonic idiot definitely deserves some barbs.

Masonic is a mole. I've wondered if it is someone from here, but he is definitely fucking with Kim and the staff. I've heard him do what I am hearing jokes, let it play out jokes, and it's not over for player x when he commits somewhere else. No one besides Husky Claus could be as fucktarded as him.

I considered that too but he has turned up his doog meter and isn't doing that stuff as much as he used to. You could be right though but he has been a complete tool as of late.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,971 Swaye's Wigwam

After my 5th ban on 5 handles, not able to read their shit anymore. What's kim saying now?

Kim has been absent since early today. I thought maybe I needed to be more direct to get his attention but I tried that a while ago and got nothing.

Pretty typical. This is why I'm still a member there. I won't cancel and I can't even pick a fight and get booted when I try.