Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jabez Tinae, 2021 4* WR, Burien (Kennedy Catholic), WA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    8 incher to UW from Biggins
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

No Troy or EE?
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tinae’s comp is Golden Tate. He’s a super shifty slot WR who turns into a running back with the ball in his hands and has break away speed. He’s also very physical as a blocker. That would be another quality pickup if he WOOFs. Lets keep it rolling.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    He went from a borderline take at the beginning of the cycle to the headliner of the WR group and the class
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,924
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

He went from a borderline take at the beginning of the cycle to the headliner of the WR group and the class

Yep and we’ll take him and be super fucking happy about it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

No Troy or EE?
    Because we got one WR commit who we offered months ago?

Dumb. Even for you.

But no we’re not getting Troy.

Egbuka? LIPO.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

We’re probably getting Egbuka.

Was never a big Tinae fan but he’s a decent take. I do like that he seems to bring a different skill set than most of our recent WR recruits. Diversity in the room is a good thing.

And obviously his chemistry with Sam is a huge bonus.

Not excited over this but not upset either. There are definitely ways he does very well here.

Preferable to Lonyatta. No offense to Lonyatta and his family.
  • Options

dnc said:

Was never a big Tinae fan but he’s a decent take. I do like that he seems to bring a different skill set than most of our recent WR recruits. Diversity in the room is a good thing.

Not excited over this but not upset either. There are definitely ways he does very well here.

Disagree
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2020

dnc said:

We offered Alexander first.
    BFD. I'm calling em as I sees em. Alexander is pretty dime a dozen, imo. Tinae has a more unique skillset relative to what we already have. I could be wrong and Alexander could be better. You should probably chalk him up as all-conference now.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

dnc said:

BFD. I'm calling em as I sees em. Alexander is pretty dime a dozen, imo. Tinae has a more unique skillset relative to what we already have. I could be wrong and Alexander could be better. You should probably chalk him up as all-conference now.
    I like Tinae’s skillset better for us, tbh. He could become a solid role player in a few years.
  • Options

dnc said:

I think Alexander is a better prospect but Tinae is probably a better fit.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

I like Tinae’s skillset better for us, tbh. He could become a solid role player in a few years.
    Chico role?!
  • Options

I’m hearing Tinae is Golden Tate 2.0

Donut let anyone tell you different.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Chico role?!
    Or my favorite, Chico roll?