Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The OKG Shit

2»

Comments

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Is really fucking stupid. Titus Young is a bi polar schizophrenic. He's not anyone's "kind of guy." He is however, a great football player. In 2010. Boise State had 16 players who had been arrested in the past 5 years. That was right up near the top for teams ranked in the top 25.

Hello partners. Boise ain't like no school boy U-district or uppity Seattle downtown. We have a very popular club strip that's across the river within walking distance of BSU's campus where the blues is performed as good as any place and where urban yuppies and swells mix with cowboys and sodbusters and where the smells of gourmet food, beer and wine mingling with cowshit caked on boots, hayseed, and fertilizer can be overpowering in Summer heat. These sometimes overcrowded clubs are not friendly places for Bronco heros of the gridiron glory variety, especially if they be African American out-of-towners brought up from California on scholarship.

From media reports, the blues clubs have always been off-limits to Petersen's student-athletes, but..... well, boys will be boys and many of the highly publicized arrests over the 10 years I've been here are of the barroom altercation kind. Boise has some strange ordinances governing night life, one of which is that its a mandatory assault charge, arrest, and minimum one day in jail for anybody who puts an opponent in a fistfight in the hospital, regardless of circumstances. You all can imagine what fun and sport it is for drunk cowboys and sodbusters to put black football playing Broncos in jail by picking a fight or causing an altercation because the chances are damn good the dumb fuck is going to the hospital.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I love high ranked recruits. I love a coach who develops players over their time at the school

Abundance

James won a lot of games by developing lower rated recruits. He won a national title developing higher ranked recruits.

Petersen is our best chance to have both since James left. It's not a sure thing, nothing is, but it's the best news we have had in years.

How many high 4-5* recruits (if the fucktard star system were available then) do you think were on that '91defense Race? Back then few programs wanted Empterman, Fields, Mason (definite DJ recruit), D. Jones, Pahokua, Fraley, Hall, JC Bailey.   Hoffman, Tommie Smith, Farr, would have been high ranked guys. Tso put that shit to rest . Yes James wanted a few nasty brothers from the hood. Good for him. Like D Smith lining coke up on chicks bellies and getting pinched. Big deal. but James won a national title developing 3 stars. A few bloods from the hood helped out

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

The fucksticks at doogman have their panties in a twist over this OKG crap.

Reign I hope Peterlips gets a top 45 class. He's going to win big next year and recruiting will improve. But I want to see doogies here and dawgman squeal
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

It's like the retarded "Patriot Way" shit.

People think Belicheck goes for character guys/team players but in reality he's just getting the best players possible. If you can get thugs to help you win games then get thugs.

See Hernandez, Aaron for an example.

and Blount
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Puppy - the 88 89 classes were very high ranked. Stop dooging it up

Thanks