Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Signing zero (0!) scholarship DLs in an entire class is a special kind of extreme incompetence

13»

Comments

• Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    guntlove said:

Went to the signing day thingy last night. A couple takes.

Milloe spoke, even though he signed no one. Talked about the redshirt freshman, their potential and the recruitment of Levi as being the most important commit for next year. Said that only a few players actually graded out for an offer this year. He did not mention that he struck out on all those guys. Pretty much promised next years DL class would be special and full of Dwags. As a side note for Milloe, PooPoo signed no one last year and sat in a chair at the back of the room and tried to disappear so props for getting up in front of the crowd and giving a speech.

Donavan looked nervous and was not the most eloquent speaker. Seems like he might be more comfortable in front of a white board than a crowd. I was hoping for more personality. Talked with one arm pinned under his armpit as he spoke. Deep sigh.

Lake said that we should teen boy stalk. Tweet at recruits. Like their posts. He actually said it helps. When I got home I rushed to tweet the 2021 targets how cool UW is. Spring game will have a ton of big time recruits. I'll be at the game because I want to see the offense try to score. I fear that because our fan base sucks ass the turnout will be embarrassingly underwhelming though. Oregon will draw more fans without trying because they beat us at everything. Lake also spoke to the fact that he loves his wife and that she cooks for him, cleans for him, does his laundry and takes care of him. I'm guessing next year he takes a different tact when praising his live in servant. It was cringe worthy.

Huff fucks. Not sure if he can coach but that dude fucks. He seems to be a cool guy and a natural speaker. The offensive line class is amazing, just like we knew.

Junior said he recruits guys to take PT away from the returning players. He wants them all to play from day one. Seemed like he was kinda disclaiming last years player rotation without disclaiming last years player rotation. I think we will see the talent shine next year, just the feeling I got.

Cato seemed nervous. He seems pretty young and has a southern drawl. Hopefully he does a better job in front of teenagers than he did in front of a crowd of rich, old white people.

Boner talked up Sunday and spoke a little about Adams. I think he knows that Adams won't be in his room for long. He also hit my daughters up for their phone numbers.

Bob needs to go. Even my buddy who gives the program a lot of slack said that Bob was the coach that gave off the strangest energy. He wondered how the guy could recruit or connect to anybody. He made Kwat seem eloquent.

Lolohea stood on stage next to Mauro. If Miles is 6'2" 312 then Jordan is 6'1" 270. At least. His film was introduced by PK but he's not 242 anymore. Bowman plays at 6' 275 so I guess JL could still be an edge guy but my guess is that he eventually goes the Benning route and ends up inside.

Speaking of Mauro, he said he came here to play and expects to start against Michigan.

Overall, it was a pretty decent event. They moved the whole thing back to Hec Ed. It was probably the best one they put on since the Boise guys showed up. They lowered the Jumbotron and showed the highlights on it. It was similar to the events the Sark staff put on only run by adults. There was also no exclamations by staff members that 6'6" lumps of poo would be first round draft picks. So that was good.

I am poor and hate my money. I go to these things every year. I tell myself in September that I will probably skip this year and then by the time Jan 1 comes around I hit up my buddy and we buy tickets again.

Donavan is a bricklayer, not a motivational speaker. Sounds like some of you out there need to learn the difference.
    Jersey TUFF.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

Houhusky said:

not worried this next year is a BUMPER (BUFFER?) CROP!!!1!!1!

also the DDY cult has always sucked off Malloe so why would anyone ever be worried dude is never wrong

:)

Why the need to say untrue things to make
    a point? I guess it's a sign of the times.

They hated him when he sucked and loved him when he didn't. He sucked ass, then had two stellar years which was more than enough to justify him being back in good standing. Now he's rolling back to the bottom.

Live in the now man. No need to go back in time or drag anyone else into it. It's fine to hate Malloe again based purely on this class.
    And people said Malloe was having a tuff year!

I'm playing the worlds smallest violin for you.

Malloe is a Dawg he bled on the field in Husky Stadium and you fucking manlet are gonna shit on for some stiff from Idaho. FoH.

Here is me not giving two fcks what you thing is smart or dumb.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    did they refer to Pete at all? I'm curious if he's still considered a part of the program (and if so, in what sense) or if it feels he's completely gone.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

did they refer to Pete at all? I'm curious if he's still considered a part of the program (and if so, in what sense) or if it feels he's completely gone.

Only briefly and in regards to culture/BFL. It was Jimmys show and his program. All arrows seemed pointed forward not back.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,623
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

chuck said:

Houhusky said:

not worried this next year is a BUMPER (BUFFER?) CROP!!!1!!1!

also the DDY cult has always sucked off Malloe so why would anyone ever be worried dude is never wrong

:)

Why the need to say untrue things to make
    a point? I guess it's a sign of the times.

They hated him when he sucked and loved him when he didn't. He sucked ass, then had two stellar years which was more than enough to justify him being back in good standing. Now he's rolling back to the bottom.

Live in the now man. No need to go back in time or drag anyone else into it. It's fine to hate Malloe again based purely on this class.
    And people said Malloe was having a tuff year!

I'm playing the worlds smallest violin for you.

Malloe is a Dawg he bled on the field in Husky Stadium and you fucking manlet are gonna shit on for some stiff from Idaho. FoH.

Here is me not giving two fcks what you thing is smart or dumb.
    DNC bullying again.

Mods?

Ballz?

Pumpy?

Can someone help?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

Went to the signing day thingy last night. A couple takes.

Milloe spoke, even though he signed no one. Talked about the redshirt freshman, their potential and the recruitment of Levi as being the most important commit for next year. Said that only a few players actually graded out for an offer this year. He did not mention that he struck out on all those guys. Pretty much promised next years DL class would be special and full of Dwags. As a side note for Milloe, PooPoo signed no one last year and sat in a chair at the back of the room and tried to disappear so props for getting up in front of the crowd and giving a speech.

Donavan looked nervous and was not the most eloquent speaker. Seems like he might be more comfortable in front of a white board than a crowd. I was hoping for more personality. Talked with one arm pinned under his armpit as he spoke. Deep sigh.

Lake said that we should teen boy stalk. Tweet at recruits. Like their posts. He actually said it helps. When I got home I rushed to tweet the 2021 targets how cool UW is. Spring game will have a ton of big time recruits. I'll be at the game because I want to see the offense try to score. I fear that because our fan base sucks ass the turnout will be embarrassingly underwhelming though. Oregon will draw more fans without trying because they beat us at everything. Lake also spoke to the fact that he loves his wife and that she cooks for him, cleans for him, does his laundry and takes care of him. I'm guessing next year he takes a different tact when praising his live in servant. It was cringe worthy.

Huff fucks. Not sure if he can coach but that dude fucks. He seems to be a cool guy and a natural speaker. The offensive line class is amazing, just like we knew.

Junior said he recruits guys to take PT away from the returning players. He wants them all to play from day one. Seemed like he was kinda disclaiming last years player rotation without disclaiming last years player rotation. I think we will see the talent shine next year, just the feeling I got.

Cato seemed nervous. He seems pretty young and has a southern drawl. Hopefully he does a better job in front of teenagers than he did in front of a crowd of rich, old white people.

Boner talked up Sunday and spoke a little about Adams. I think he knows that Adams won't be in his room for long. He also hit my daughters up for their phone numbers.

Bob needs to go. Even my buddy who gives the program a lot of slack said that Bob was the coach that gave off the strangest energy. He wondered how the guy could recruit or connect to anybody. He made Kwat seem eloquent.

Lolohea stood on stage next to Mauro. If Miles is 6'2" 312 then Jordan is 6'1" 270. At least. His film was introduced by PK but he's not 242 anymore. Bowman plays at 6' 275 so I guess JL could still be an edge guy but my guess is that he eventually goes the Benning route and ends up inside.

Speaking of Mauro, he said he came here to play and expects to start against Michigan.

Overall, it was a pretty decent event. They moved the whole thing back to Hec Ed. It was probably the best one they put on since the Boise guys showed up. They lowered the Jumbotron and showed the highlights on it. It was similar to the events the Sark staff put on only run by adults. There was also no exclamations by staff members that 6'6" lumps of poo would be first round draft picks. So that was good.

I am poor and hate my money. I go to these things every year. I tell myself in September that I will probably skip this year and then by the time Jan 1 comes around I hit up my buddy and we buy tickets again.

I was there and agree 100% with these observations, adding that Malloe is by far the most charismatic assistant on this staff. Not sure how he went oh-fer in 2020, but I wager he’ll rebound in 2021. He certainly needs to.
    Bumper crop in 2021. It’s about averages.