Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stripper pole?

Comments

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Did I find it demeaning to women? No.

Not the most family friendly? Yes.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,609
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Outrage of the week. Sad! What a performance!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Are there really people outraged over anything other than shit music?
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Couldn’t tell ya. Halftime shows in the SB has went to shit.

Was in the deer stand with my young son. Caught the 4th quarter. That was entertaining watching KC comeback and win in great fashion.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,278
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did I find it demeaning to women? No.

Not the most family friendly? Yes.

Also racist.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,827
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Couldn’t tell ya. Halftime shows in the SB has went to shit.

Was in the deer stand with my young son. Caught the 4th quarter. That was entertaining watching KC comeback and win in great fashion.

Pics?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,369
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    A photo all rats want their kids to emulate. Welcome to the pole rat daughters.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I think they both suck

who suck better jlo or shakira? i think Jlo got better head skills - she been passed around
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Snowflake.

But I do chuckle that this same person is ok with the president acting like a child.

Grow up. Women like to look hot and show off their stuff. Enjoy it. Snowflake.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,969
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Shakira is naturally wild. Jlo seems like the type to trade sex for a honey do list. She emasculated Ben Affleck. Now she has A Rod. But then, Shakira has a FC Barcelona soccer dude as her younger man. I'd take a hall pass with Shakira. Jlo should have turned it down for a national TV broadcast. See above.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

Wh

JFC are you still clutching those pearls over this? If you’re better half looked 10% as good at 50 you would stroke out on the spot, not to mention she’s been in films that have grossed 3 billion, has a bunch of albums and has a net worth of 400 mill. But omggggg she used a pole in her super bowl performance!!! Snowflake.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GDS said:

Wh

JFC are you still clutching those pearls over this? If you’re better half looked 10% as good at 50 you would stroke out on the spot, not to mention she’s been in films that have grossed 3 billion, has a bunch of albums and has a net worth of 400 mill. But omggggg she used a pole in her super bowl performance!!! Snowflake.
    NOGAF what lying liars like you think about anything, Pedophile. Kill yourself.

Faster.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

Wh

As usual. You miss the point
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Two has beens trying really hard to stay relevant

A lot of Hispanics on social media tell us old, rich, and white types to relax, along with all the white cucks. I'm totally shocked by this. Maybe don't act like a slutbag when little kids are watching and leave the political shit for your Twatter outrage feed
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Two has beens trying really hard to stay relevant

A lot of Hispanics on social media tell us old, rich, and white types to relax, along with all the white cucks. I'm totally shocked by this. Maybe don't act like a slutbag when little kids are watching and leave the political shit for your Twatter outrage feed

Tell OBK I said "hi" at the next bbq.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,369

GDS said:

Wh

As usual. You miss the point
    Of course he missed the point. Spreading her meat curtain with her fingers on the Super Bowl half time show is so WOKE to people like scotti.

Actually, my original question was asking what other women thought. Some in my crowd had no opinion others who saw J-Lo on a stripper pole and playing with herself on the half time show thought it was way out of bounds and sexually objectifying women.

Scotti immediately went to name calling and citing J-Lo's movies as if that makes her playing with herself during the half time show some sort of rat measurement for brilliance. Rats are so fucked up in the head.