Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stripper pole?

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,371
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
I was watching the half time show and thought the first woman was easy on the eyes and entertaining. Then, with a house full of people watching at my place, J-Lo came on and did the stripper thing. A young woman in her late 20's first remarked that she was glad she didn't have any children yet because she felt that the stripper pole thingy was sending the wrong message and was demeaning. Big sighs came up when she rubbed her tingly spot while spreading her legs for the close up. I too thought that was a bit much and way too contrived for effect. Put it in a video if you want, but don't be spreading your meat curtain live at the Superbowl half time show.

Did anyone else get any comments from their wives or girlfriends? Other people in the crowd thought it was fine but I would say that most believed the show was demeaning to women.

Me? I just thought J-Lo and that outfit were not a perfect match. The floss was not complimentary to that ass. Shakira now was another story.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/stripper-pole-themed-halftime-show-was-a-weird-way-to-highlight-female-empowerment?utm_campaign=dw_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=housefile&utm_content=non_insiders&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-97X1FHVllEgfW-SEXfQOsD8tpudJva04k8ruRXcVyJg23EfvmUznjIo3nX4kSz1g2BtjAZjINszUuPpz6QRe7NJUuGcQ&_hsmi=82846012

Stripper Pole-Themed Halftime Show Was A Weird Way To Highlight ‘Female Empowerment’

Comments