Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to Pup (You're our only hope)

UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
@DerekJohnson has been seduced by the promise of Seinfeld references and a signed jack lockner jersey. He's allowed the doogs to invade and run wild. It's like revenge of the nerds around here.

@PurpleBaze doesn't know his place in the pecking order and walks around spewing his hoo hee poo.

@YellowSnow is now a mod and uses his power to bully anyone who won't admit that he's the tallest poaster on HH. It's really taking a toll on @Gladstone.

@Swaye is a shell of his former degenerate self and now his stories of being covered in shit and vomit are the sad, not fun kind.

@Pitchfork51 is a boov discount version of Pup. Happy to go home with a whale and thankful if she let's him keep her panties as a souvenir to poast on here as proof of his prowess.

@PurpleJ has contracted the corona virus from gay sex with Chip Kelly and is now a broon who won't stop trying to act like the University of Caucasians Lost Among Asians means something to football. He's littering the boared with his mandarin filth.

You're the only one @puppylove_sugarsteel who can run these doogs with your golden locks and tips on how to avoid anal fissures.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I promise to take it easy on Pup should he return. I got a little carried away with my e-bullying and didn’t think I’d actually run the poor guy.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,911
    Swaye's Wigwam

I promise to take it easy on Pup should he return. I got a little carried away with my e-bullying and didn’t think I’d actually run the poor guy.

It all makes sense now. @puppylove_sugarsteel, @YellowSnow is probably the one who locked you out of your account so he could strut around here like he ran you off. Don't blame @DerekJohnson for Yellow's duplicity and cowardlyness to face pup mano a mano.
    Yella reign of terror.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

It all makes sense now. @puppylove_sugarsteel, @YellowSnow is probably the one who locked you out of your account so he could strut around here like he ran you off. Don't blame @DerekJohnson for Yellow's duplicity and cowardlyness to face pup mano a mano.
    Yella reign of terror.

Remains to be seen whether PUP can make the Great Leap Forward.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yella reign of terror.

Remains to be seen whether PUP can make the Great Leap Forward.
    It's sad to see how many poasters we've lost to the yellow cultural revolution.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

We’ve built up Pup’s return so much that it’s going to be such a disappointment. I’m here for it.

Does he have a big dick?
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

We’ve built up Pup’s return so much that it’s going to be such a disappointment. I’m here for it.

Does he have a big dick?
    Is water wet?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I promise to barely even notice Pup's return because I will be taking another giant shit sausage out of the diaper genie and hauling it over to my shithead white devil neighbors house and dropping it in his pool.

since when do trailer parks on the rez have pools?

I teed that up for you buddy