Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fucking finance it!!

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club
edited January 2020 in Hardcore Husky Board
I'm in! Just renewed my season tickets. Only 4 easy, monthly installments of $310.50.

Might even take @PurpleBaze to a game. Not that asshole @Yousef_#1UberDriver though.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,704 Founders Club

I'm considering a trip to Seattle for the Michigan game so mark that one down as a L. Will go secondary market

Also probably go to the SC game so another L. I think I can get tickets at the grocery store for that one.

And of course the trip to CAL to experience the culture.

That's three losses and it isn't even February yet

Well, fuck, there better be some sort of official HH get together // tailgate for Race's triumphant return to Husky Stadium after a 13 year absence.

I might even smoke weed and talk shit (unless my wife or 6 year old is there).
    I would hope so as well.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club

I'm considering a trip to Seattle for the Michigan game so mark that one down as a L. Will go secondary market

Also probably go to the SC game so another L. I think I can get tickets at the grocery store for that one.

And of course the trip to CAL to experience the culture.

That's three losses and it isn't even February yet

Well, fuck, there better be some sort of official HH get together // tailgate for Race's triumphant return to Husky Stadium after a 13 year absence.

I might even smoke weed and talk shit (unless my wife or 6 year old is there).
    I would hope so as well.
    @DerekJohnson ?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

Like a fucking retarded doog child, just committed to 4 easy payments of $1,104.25 despite my John Donovan misgivings. 5 bonus Tyee points, BITCH!

You must REALLY hate money.
  • Emoterman said:

Like a fucking retarded doog child, just committed to 4 easy payments of $1,104.25 despite my John Donovan misgivings. 5 bonus Tyee points, BITCH!

It would take a lot worse football than anything we've had in the past 10 years to make me quit Husky seasons ticks. I live 3 miles away. Tickets are cheap compared to NFL. And my blood is more purple than 81% of the guys here.

I also only live 3 miles away, but I'm fucking sick of a season of mainly late afternoon or night games.

This year's Cal game with a 3-hour intermission was the final straw for me. Got home at like 2am. Fuck'n bullshit.

I might spring for season tickets again if we ever return to a schedule that is mainly games starting before 2pm.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Emoterman said:

It would take a lot worse football than anything we've had in the past 10 years to make me quit Husky seasons ticks. I live 3 miles away. Tickets are cheap compared to NFL. And my blood is more purple than 81% of the guys here.

I also only live 3 miles away, but I'm fucking sick of a season of mainly late afternoon or night games.

This year's Cal game with a 3-hour intermission was the final straw for me. Got home at like 2am. Fuck'n bullshit.

I might spring for season tickets again if we ever return to a schedule that is mainly games starting before 2pm.
    Okay Boomer.
    YBE
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,455 Swaye's Wigwam

Let's get a HH suite on the secondary market and party down

@PurpleBaze and @Yousef_#1UberDriver can drive us all home

Boatgate it up instead. I looked it up last year before ending up with a baby on the way. Renting a boat isn't even that expensive.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club

Boatgate it up instead. I looked it up last year before ending up with a baby on the way. Renting a boat isn't even that expensive.
    I know boats!! Ho's not so much.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,558 Founders Club

I remember how awkward it was when @dawgs4life and @dawgs4ever posted in the same thread. Things could get uber awkward with Bazey and Yousef_#1 both vying for rides

But yes, if Race is coming up let's have a get together for Michigan
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

TommySQC said:

Emoterman said:

Lol @ payments

I’m really liking Jennifer’s hair in this picture. I think I might revisit bangs.

Wait. What are we talking about?
    You said bangs