Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kobe and his daughter went to mass before their death

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,402
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

I remember my argue in the Tug phase.

Me too
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Doogles said:

It's boring and repetitive

The same can be said of a place that becomes too ideologically homogeneous. The Tug of 2020 is not that of 2016. But I still try to have fun and partake from time to time.
    The tug of 2016 was full of liberal cunts condescendingly parroting conspiracy theories until the facts annihilated their asses.

Nothings changed with me!
    Trump won the Tug.

I miss some of the diversity of opinion. It’s more fun that way.

I would argue it's more diverse now. Rather easily.

Say 34-17

I don’t see it that way at all. Most of of the prominent liberals I remember from 2016 are long gone.
    Addition by subtraction.

Most of those snowflake cucks took their ball and went home. As one of the notables mocked the "marketplace of ideas", it has become clear their ideas couldn't compete in said marketplace. Who's fault is that?

• Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,703
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

The same can be said of a place that becomes too ideologically homogeneous. The Tug of 2020 is not that of 2016. But I still try to have fun and partake from time to time.
    The tug of 2016 was full of liberal cunts condescendingly parroting conspiracy theories until the facts annihilated their asses.

Trump won the Tug.

Not our fault they are soft fucking losers that ran away

Big shit talkers until the 4th quarter meltdown

Just like our DAWGS

Team Trump has a superior culture like Cal
    They were soft and shouldn’t have run away. It’s just a college football message bored.

Still I wish we had more big dicked liberals in the Tug.

Like Rise O'Donnell?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,399
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Damone and I are the biggest liberals there are in this forum and it isn't close. Freedom bitch! It's the communists who need to rely on state power and useful idiots to win the ideological war that have run away.

Anarchists = Liberals?

Mods?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Doogles said:

Trump won the Tug.

Not our fault they are soft fucking losers that ran away

Big shit talkers until the 4th quarter meltdown

Just like our DAWGS

Team Trump has a superior culture like Cal
    They were soft and shouldn’t have run away. It’s just a college football message bored.

Still I wish we had more big dicked liberals in the Tug.

Like other boards here, the quality is inversely related to the frequency of the activity and shit posting of @DJDuck.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,280
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Doogles said:

Trump won the Tug.

Say 34-17

I don’t see it that way at all. Most of of the prominent liberals I remember from 2016 are long gone.
    Addition by subtraction.

Most of those snowflake cucks took their ball and went home. As one of the notables mocked the "marketplace of ideas", it has become clear their ideas couldn't compete in said marketplace. Who's fault is that?

I was trying to be the reasonable opposition. But then Seattle Public Schools did me in.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,504
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2020
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Doogles said:

Trump won the Tug.

Say 34-17

Addition by subtraction.

I'm really missing @BearsWiin deep knowledge of economics.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

pawz said:

Doogles said:

Trump won the Tug.

Say 34-17

Addition by subtraction.

I'm really missing @BearsWiin deep knowledge of economics.
    Marry a wife from a rich family, sponge of her. That's what he knows about economics.