Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kobe and his daughter went to mass before their death

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's boring and repetitive

The same can be said of a place that becomes too ideologically homogeneous. The Tug of 2020 is not that of 2016. But I still try to have fun and partake from time to time.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

My entire existence here is boring and repetitive
    If it ain't broke...

Sometimes the brand doesn't need updating.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The same can be said of a place that becomes too ideologically homogeneous. The Tug of 2020 is not that of 2016. But I still try to have fun and partake from time to time.
    The tug of 2016 was full of liberal cunts condescendingly parroting conspiracy theories until the facts annihilated their asses.

Nothings changed with me!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

The tug of 2016 was full of liberal cunts condescendingly parroting conspiracy theories until the facts annihilated their asses.

Trump won the Tug.

I miss some of the diversity of opinion. It’s more fun that way.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Trump won the Tug.

I would argue it's more diverse now. Rather easily.

Say 34-17
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020

Doogles said:

Trump won the Tug.

Not our fault they are soft fucking losers that ran away

Big shit talkers until the 4th quarter meltdown

Just like our DAWGS

Team Trump has a superior culture like Cal
    They were soft and shouldn’t have run away. It’s just a college football message bored.

Still I wish we had more big dicked liberals in the Tug.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Doogles said:

Trump won the Tug.

I would argue it's more diverse now. Rather easily.

Say 34-17

I don’t see it that way at all. Most of of the prominent liberals I remember from 2016 are long gone.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Doogles said:

The same can be said of a place that becomes too ideologically homogeneous. The Tug of 2020 is of 2016. But I still try to have fun and partake from time to time.

I would have guessed this totally from where I sit and here about this region. I wouldn’t expect anything else. I AM surprised of what I see here, quite honestly.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

Doogles said:

The same can be said of a place that becomes too ideologically homogeneous. The Tug of 2020 is of 2016. But I still try to have fun and partake from time to time.

I would have guessed this totally from where I sit and here about this region. I wouldn’t expect anything else. I AM surprised of what I see here, quite honestly.
    This bored is not representative of the Seattle electorate. If it was I’d probably complain less about my town.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There aren't too many of the left and right leaners here that don't fall back on emotional name calling and it does get a little old. I laff at most of the comments until the it takes up 3-4 pages of a 5 page thread.

Good arguments are few and far between.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

They both took communion right before they died.
    How many of you got up and went to church before 7 on Sunday? This might not mean much to any of you non-Catholics but I'm telling you it's a big deal. Kobe changed his life in a good way that the media will never portray. He was a better man than me at the end of his life. Now he and his daughter are among the Communion of Saints.

Oh for fucks sake

He raped a girl in the ass and cheated on his wife

I know exactly where he is
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

Doogles said:

This bored is not representative of the Seattle electorate. If it was I’d probably complain less about my town.
    Gotcha. And many seem to have same thoughts, which is totally surprising to me because not only never having been there, when one from here thinks of UW and Seattle that is portrayed and newsworthy, is a fukn 180 literally from my parts.

All I see is blue and that area is the hub for that state...from here. I have been totally surprised, in a good way.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Damone and I are the biggest liberals there are in this forum and it isn't close. Freedom bitch! It's the communists who need to rely on state power and useful idiots to win the ideological war that have run away.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

There aren't too many of the left and right leaners here that don't fall back on emotional name calling and it does get a little old. I laff at most of the comments until the it takes up 3-4 pages of a 5 page thread.

Good arguments are few and far between.

Needs more classical liberal hot takes IMO
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was a liberal before you kids were born. I haven't moved
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022

Doogles said:

Trump won the Tug.

Not our fault they are soft fucking losers that ran away

Big shit talkers until the 4th quarter meltdown

Just like our DAWGS

Team Trump has a superior culture like Cal
    They were soft and shouldn’t have run away. It’s just a college football message bored.

Still I wish we had more big dicked liberals in the Tug.

There are big dicked liberals?