Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This time though it's different

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    What does @BearsWiin do for their job?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,442
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Call me crazy, but I'm seeing a pattern here. If we had only locked down our public school system, parks, beaches, and small businesses earlier we could have saved these people.

April 28, 2020

PORTLAND, Ore.— COVID-19 has claimed seven more lives in Oregon, raising the state’s death toll from 92 to 99, the Oregon Health Authority reported at 8 a.m. today.

Oregon Health Authority also reported 31 new cases of COVID-19 as of 8 a.m. today bringing the state total to 2,385. The new COVID-19 cases reported today are in the following counties: Clackamas (1), Coos (1), Harney (1), Klamath (1), Linn (2), Marion (9), Morrow (1), Multnomah (13), Umatilla (1), Wasco (1), Yamhill (1).

Note: A case originally reported as a Washington County case was later determined to be a Multnomah County case. The case count in Multnomah county includes the case to reflect this change. However, the case that moved from Washington County to Multnomah County is not reflected in the total of new cases statewide for today.

To see more case and county-level data, Oregon Health updates its website once a day: www.healthoregon.org/coronavirus.

Oregon’s 93rd COVID-19 death is a 93-year-old female in Clackamas County, who tested positive on April 17 and died on April 27 in her residence. She had underlying medical conditions.

Oregon’s 94th COVID-19 death is a 73-year-old man in Marion County, who tested positive on March 30 and died on April 26 at Salem hospital. He had underlying medical conditions.

Oregon’s 95th COVID-19 death is a 92-year-old man in Marion County, who tested positive on April 20 and died on April 25 at Salem hospital. He had underlying medical conditions.

Oregon’s 96th COVID-19 death is a 93-year-old female in Multnomah County, who tested positive on April 17 and died on April 26 at Legacy Mt. Hood Medical Center. She had underlying medical conditions.

Oregon’s 97th COVID-19 death is a 69-year-old female in Multnomah County, who tested positive on April 17 and died on April 23 at Adventist Medical Center. She had underlying medical conditions.

Oregon’s 98th COVID-19 death is a 72-year-old man in Multnomah County, who tested positive on April 24 and died on April 26 at Legacy Mt. Hood Medical Center. He had underlying medical conditions.

Oregon’s 99th COVID-19 death is a 91-year-old man in Yamhill County, who tested positive on April 25 and died on April 26 at Providence Newberg Medical Center. He had underlying medical conditions.

A 91 year old with underlying health issues.

Clearly, it was COVID that did him in.

#moneygrab
    More than 10% of all Americans have diabetes, one of a half dozen "underlying medical conditions". They aren't mostly at death's door because of it. My old man has lived three decades with it.

You gals are taking an awful lot of false comfort in the "underlying medical condition" label. An awful lot of you have or have family members with one or more of these conditions.

And we're not living in fear and neither are they. We all die. Sorry to be the one to tell you

Your little sob stories pale in comparison to the tens of millions fucked over by your heroes
    Just because we're gonna die doesn't mean we have to be in a rush to get on with it. If it was just those of you who don't care who would die, I'd feel differently.
    The wage slaves on this bored who derive their manhood from a paycheck are cool with risking other peoples lives for corporate profit

The idea of the govt. floating the economy for a few months because it can not only seems impossible to them, but also wrong
    Fuck off and cook dinner
    Mildly entertaining in a guilty pleasure traffic accident rubbernecking kind of way to drop by here every couple days to see another episode of the armchair Kaczynskis keening about MUH FREEDOM

Also cute that you're talking about cooking dinner at 3:53pm

Early Bird Special geriatric POTD
    I was right

You are wrong

Case closed
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Call me crazy, but I'm seeing a pattern here. If we had only locked down our public school system, parks, beaches, and small businesses earlier we could have saved these people.

April 28, 2020

PORTLAND, Ore.— COVID-19 has claimed seven more lives in Oregon, raising the state’s death toll from 92 to 99, the Oregon Health Authority reported at 8 a.m. today.

Oregon Health Authority also reported 31 new cases of COVID-19 as of 8 a.m. today bringing the state total to 2,385. The new COVID-19 cases reported today are in the following counties: Clackamas (1), Coos (1), Harney (1), Klamath (1), Linn (2), Marion (9), Morrow (1), Multnomah (13), Umatilla (1), Wasco (1), Yamhill (1).

Note: A case originally reported as a Washington County case was later determined to be a Multnomah County case. The case count in Multnomah county includes the case to reflect this change. However, the case that moved from Washington County to Multnomah County is not reflected in the total of new cases statewide for today.

To see more case and county-level data, Oregon Health updates its website once a day: www.healthoregon.org/coronavirus.

Oregon’s 93rd COVID-19 death is a 93-year-old female in Clackamas County, who tested positive on April 17 and died on April 27 in her residence. She had underlying medical conditions.

Oregon’s 94th COVID-19 death is a 73-year-old man in Marion County, who tested positive on March 30 and died on April 26 at Salem hospital. He had underlying medical conditions.

Oregon’s 95th COVID-19 death is a 92-year-old man in Marion County, who tested positive on April 20 and died on April 25 at Salem hospital. He had underlying medical conditions.

Oregon’s 96th COVID-19 death is a 93-year-old female in Multnomah County, who tested positive on April 17 and died on April 26 at Legacy Mt. Hood Medical Center. She had underlying medical conditions.

Oregon’s 97th COVID-19 death is a 69-year-old female in Multnomah County, who tested positive on April 17 and died on April 23 at Adventist Medical Center. She had underlying medical conditions.

Oregon’s 98th COVID-19 death is a 72-year-old man in Multnomah County, who tested positive on April 24 and died on April 26 at Legacy Mt. Hood Medical Center. He had underlying medical conditions.

Oregon’s 99th COVID-19 death is a 91-year-old man in Yamhill County, who tested positive on April 25 and died on April 26 at Providence Newberg Medical Center. He had underlying medical conditions.

#moneygrab
    More than 10% of all Americans have diabetes, one of a half dozen "underlying medical conditions". They aren't mostly at death's door because of it. My old man has lived three decades with it.

You gals are taking an awful lot of false comfort in the "underlying medical condition" label. An awful lot of you have or have family members with one or more of these conditions.

And we're not living in fear and neither are they. We all die. Sorry to be the one to tell you

Your little sob stories pale in comparison to the tens of millions fucked over by your heroes
    Just because we're gonna die doesn't mean we have to be in a rush to get on with it. If it was just those of you who don't care who would die, I'd feel differently.
    The wage slaves on this bored who derive their manhood from a paycheck are cool with risking other peoples lives for corporate profit

The idea of the govt. floating the economy for a few months because it can not only seems impossible to them, but also wrong
    Fuck off and cook dinner
    Mildly entertaining in a guilty pleasure traffic accident rubbernecking kind of way to drop by here every couple days to see another episode of the armchair Kaczynskis keening about MUH FREEDOM

Also cute that you're talking about cooking dinner at 3:53pm

Early Bird Special geriatric POTD
    I was right

You are wrong

Case closed
    Somebody needs a beach walk
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,845
    BearsWiin said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

April 28, 2020

#moneygrab

Says the guy without any manhood!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

89ute said:

HHusky said:

It hasn’t even killed as many people worldwide as the flu does in America any given year. Take a Midol pansy.

Be patient, Madam. It just got started and we don't even know its mortality rate is yet.
    call me when it gets over 80k in the US. That appears to be the recent record high over the last 40 years, set in 2018.

In recent years, flu-related deaths have ranged from about 12,000 to — in the worst year — 56,000, according to the CDC.

https://www.statnews.com/2018/09/26/cdc-us-flu-deaths-winter/
    Expect a wake-up call in the next week to 10 days.

What does @BearsWiin do for their job?

Kept man. That's why it's easy for the faux intellectual to virtue signal why you should stay home and obey
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

April 28, 2020

#moneygrab

"Wage Slave" might be the most feminized, commie expression I've ever heard.

Change your moniker to "Useless Entitled Princess" @BearsWiin. It's a far better fit.
    Another misguided sap who would rather be angry at me instead of the system that doesn't pay him enough
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Hard fact is that the toughest bastards eventually die. That doesn't take a medical degree to figure out. Fauci despite his so-called pedigree is a beta male bureaucrat that still hasn't answered the most basic questions about shutting down elementary schools when the chicom crud doesn't kill kids. Do our best to take care of the elderly and vulnerable. Destroying the American economy isn't saving them. The chicom crud will eventually get through. What does shutting down American colleges in the fall do to save any of the people that are in nursing homes with underlying medical conditions? When I hear a leftard talk about science I realize that they think saying "science" is science.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752

Hard fact is that the toughest bastards eventually die. That doesn't take a medical degree to figure out. Fauci despite his so-called pedigree is a beta male bureaucrat that still hasn't answered the most basic questions about shutting down elementary schools when the chicom crud doesn't kill kids. Do our best to take care of the elderly and vulnerable. Destroying the American economy isn't saving them. The chicom crud will eventually get through. What does shutting down American colleges in the fall do to save any of the people that are in nursing homes with underlying medical conditions? When I hear a leftard talk about science I realize that they think saying "science" is science.

And there you have it. Even worse, IMO, is when people who clearly don't know how to read data proclaim "the Data shows...blah, blah, blah...."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

And there you have it. Even worse, IMO, is when people who clearly don't know how to read data proclaim "the Data shows...blah, blah, blah...."
    Especially when they are still getting paid and think that everyone else is still getting paid. If you don't have any skin in the game I don't need any Karen's telling me how to live my life. And when this is over I don't need any leftards telling me about my duty to fork over the huge additional taxes to "fix" a problem they created.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

April 28, 2020

#moneygrab

Change your moniker to "Useless Entitled Princess" @BearsWiin. It's a far better fit.
    Another misguided sap who would rather be angry at me instead of the system that doesn't pay him enough
    Fags like you just talk, talk, talk. If you were worth anything to anyone, you'd actually do shit and get things done. But instead you're a commie at heart, railing against "the system" like all the rest of you Chomsky and Zinn rubes.
    Faux intellectual and rent seeker
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    edited May 2020

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

April 28, 2020

#moneygrab

Fags like you just talk, talk, talk. If you were worth anything to anyone, you'd actually do shit and get things done. But instead you're a commie at heart, railing against "the system" like all the rest of you Chomsky and Zinn rubes.
    Faux intellectual and rent seeker collector.
    My properties are stellar, as are my tenants, as am I in response to their needs. Good people tend to have good jobs, communicate well, pay their rent on time or call well ahead of time if they have any issues, needs or problems. I've never had to collect a late fee in 21 years nor evict a tenant. I've only lost tenants for one reason: They buy a house.

I don't claim to be an intellectual, just very well read and, more importantly, experienced.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    edited May 2020

My properties are stellar, as are my tenants, as am I in response to their needs. Good people tend to have good jobs, communicate well, pay their rent on time or call well ahead of time if they have any issues, needs or problems. I've never had to collect a late fee in 21 years nor evict a tenant. I've only lost tenants for one reason: They buy a house.

I don't claim to be an intellectual, just very well read and, more importantly, experienced.

lol

Derp.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

April 28, 2020

#moneygrab

91 year olds die. Tell it to the 9 year old whose dad lost his job and can't buy food in three weeks.

Fuck off.

Dems will say food banks as if that is a solution
  • Options
    dflea said:

lol

Derp.
    the "I'm not a rent seeker I'm a good landlord" POTD made me lol

Dad is in his third day in the ICU. I'll let him know that the Tug is ready to write him off so they can go back to work
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hope your dad will be ok. Did you give him the chicom crud? How did he catch it? At the beach? What does locking down restaurants in West Linn Oregon have to do with your dad? Don't hurt yourself.