Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Still a few things to clean up out there

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck. That teller is a dumb bitch. Standard banking protocol is to put a hold on the availability of funds for large deposits.

The Throbber knows this shit because of the extremely large checks he deposits on a fairly regular basis.

Dumb bitch.

Time to cash a big check @PurpleThrobber and the cut a little bitty one to Stalin. He also takes PayPal, green backs or gold bullion.
    Bitcoin?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck. That teller is a dumb bitch. Standard banking protocol is to put a hold on the availability of funds for large deposits.

The Throbber knows this shit because of the extremely large checks he deposits on a fairly regular basis.

Dumb bitch.

Time to cash a big check @PurpleThrobber and the cut a little bitty one to Stalin. He also takes PayPal, green backs or gold bullion.
    Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dumb bitch.

Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
    No clue. But I heard about it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dumb bitch.

Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
    Does @puppylove_sugarsteel buy it?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dumb bitch.

Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
    I think he choked to death on his sputum
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Dumb bitch.

Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
    I remember my crypto phase.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dumb bitch.

Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
    I’m starting to worry that he’s actually dead IRL
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,006
    Founders Club

Dumb bitch.

Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
    I sent him an email three weeks ago with a new password, but he never responded.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dumb bitch.

Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
    I sent him an email three weeks ago with a new password, but he never responded.
    You know who he is IRL so check the obits
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,006
    Founders Club

Dumb bitch.

Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
    Just Googled obits. Nothing came up.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dumb bitch.

Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
    Looks like I ran him...again
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dumb bitch.

Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
    You did a lot of good work early on. Respeck. I came in the 9th and closed out the game.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dumb bitch.

Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
    You did a lot of good work early on. Respeck. I came in the 9th and closed out the game.
    Yella- the Mariano Rivera of HCH
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dumb bitch.

Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
    Link?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

Dumb bitch.

Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
    Link?
    @USMChawk pups last post was in this thread arguing with me about Lewis and Clark. I went pretty hard at him in the prior months. It’s most certainly coincidence but for now I claim dibs on KOing Pup.

He’ll be back I suspect.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1214511#Comment_1214511
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

Dumb bitch.

Bitcoin?
    What’s a bitcoin?
    Link?
    @USMChawk pups last post was in this thread arguing with me about Lewis and Clark. I went pretty hard at him in the prior months. It’s most certainly coincidence but for now I claim dibs on KOing Pup.

He’ll be back I suspect.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1214511#Comment_1214511
    Nice.