Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ULOFOSHIO

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2019

Kid can play. I never want to see Manu or Wellington as long as this kid is healthy.

Uh a little late newbie. Pup called him to start end of fall camp. You just noticed Smoke? At least you did after week 8-9...where HH vets like yella, splitter, 55, wilber, and on down the line never even mentioned his name.

Btw, why are the skirts with 30 posts running the asylum now? Because their observations are actually relevant. As opposed to the 2-year HH 'veterans' like yellow who've brought nothing but Lewis and Clarks clearwater canoe to the table. Yellow, those guys could row;)
    Lewis and Clark paddled; they didn't row you knucklehead.

Stalin lets me help mind the store here because I've got the bona fides. All we got from you is tall tales of unverified bull shit.
    Those same dudes ROWED not paddled up the Missouri. And yes they fucking rowed down the clearwatrer, snake, columbia. hundreds of miles of frog water to the pacific. Those guys would smoke u and your peter-puffing UW crew members;)
    They rowed up the Missouri. They didn't "row" canoes on the western side of the Divide.

Regardless, Lewis and Clark would have wanted me on their team to get their asses up the river and over the mountain. Your week little ass would have gotten tuckered out after one day.
    Yes they 'rowed' not paddled down dipshit. A Bachelorette in drama didnt require US history in the curriculum it appears. The corp of discovery 'rowed' for the pride of guys like jefferson and america...you yellow paddled for cock and balls at neighbors
    I've got a BA in History you dumb cunt. Leave the serious history talk to the experts. So how the fuck does one "row" an injun style canoe? Dying to know.

See driftboat.. the corps were resourceful. Could carve an oar as easy as a paddle, even on a conoe. Oh, and their canoe a bit bigger than that streamlined shell u and your bed buddies race thru lake washington in
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kid can play. I never want to see Manu or Wellington as long as this kid is healthy.

Uh a little late newbie. Pup called him to start end of fall camp. You just noticed Smoke? At least you did after week 8-9...where HH vets like yella, splitter, 55, wilber, and on down the line never even mentioned his name.

Btw, why are the skirts with 30 posts running the asylum now? Because their observations are actually relevant. As opposed to the 2-year HH 'veterans' like yellow who've brought nothing but Lewis and Clarks clearwater canoe to the table. Yellow, those guys could row;)

Stalin lets me help mind the store here because I've got the bona fides. All we got from you is tall tales of unverified bull shit.
    Those same dudes ROWED not paddled up the Missouri. And yes they fucking rowed down the clearwatrer, snake, columbia. hundreds of miles of frog water to the pacific. Those guys would smoke u and your peter-puffing UW crew members;)
    They rowed up the Missouri. They didn't "row" canoes on the western side of the Divide.

Regardless, Lewis and Clark would have wanted me on their team to get their asses up the river and over the mountain. Your week little ass would have gotten tuckered out after one day.
    Yes they 'rowed' not paddled down dipshit. A Bachelorette in drama didnt require US history in the curriculum it appears. The corp of discovery 'rowed' for the pride of guys like jefferson and america...you yellow paddled for cock and balls at neighbors
    I've got a BA in History you dumb cunt. Leave the serious history talk to the experts. So how the fuck does one "row" an injun style canoe? Dying to know.

See driftboat.. the corps were resourceful. Could carve an oar as easy as a paddle, even on a conoe. Oh, and their canoe a bit bigger than that streamlined shell u and your bed buddies race thru lake washington in
    Rowing a Lavro down boulder drop, right Pup?

Mic Drop
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

They carved dug out canoes and paddles from trees. Not drift boats and oars.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

U r such a tard Professor. They carved their pine canoes 14 miles from my ranch in Kamiah on the clearwater. Take your kids on a field trip. Actually learn what u preach (teach). Youre missing point, which isnt surprising.

They paddled, rowed, made things as efficient and effective as possible to get to the mouth. Whether fixed or by hand. Downsloap a lot easier than rowing upstream

U r such a tard Professor. They carved their pine canoes 14 miles from my ranch in Kamiah on the clearwater. Take your kids on a field trip. Actually learn what u preach (teach). Youre missing point, which isnt surprising.

They paddled, rowed, made things as efficient and effective as possible to get to the mouth. Whether fixed or by hand. Downsloap a lot easier than rowing upstream
    Heart of the Monster or Button Beach? History tim with Pumpy!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam

And they rowed, paddled, till their hands bled. U rowed an hour or 2 a day then back to the cozy shack for crack (butt)

Shit Pumpeii the first time I rowed on the Snake River where Lewis and Clark paddled I drank a six pack of beer the night before in a Pullman motel and still beat the Cuogs by like 100 boat lengths. They wouldn’t even let your sorry ass be the equipment manager for WSU.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

I’m just waiting on jake lockner and his history tutor @ThomasFremont to give the us final say on This exciting topic; Indian narrow pointy boat or white man flat boat.

FREE PUB!!!
    Houhusky said:

Indian narrow pointy boat or white man flat boat.

Bony Indians 34, flat bill white guys 17, rather easily

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The fuck happened to this thread
    Loosing to Oregon has its consequences
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

With oars?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

And they rowed, paddled, till their hands bled. U rowed an hour or 2 a day then back to the cozy shack for crack (butt)

angel anus????
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shit Pumpeii the first time I rowed on the Snake River where Lewis and Clark paddled I drank a six pack of beer the night before in a Pullman motel and still beat the Cuogs by like 100 boat lengths. They wouldn’t even let your sorry ass be the equipment manager for WSU.
    I've ROWED down the Snake river into 30' waves with two kegs in my boat and a fifth of wild turkey in my belly.

Not really relevant but it was good tims.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

Lol this is some good old dumb pump shit
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Shit @puppylove_sugarsteel we're over 60 days since your last post on HH. Are you really gonna let a yella row peter puffer run your sorry ass? I thought you had more mental toughness. If you come back I will promise to take it easy on you.
    Need more Chins to give.