Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just received email from a former Husky player

13»

Comments

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    I just spoke w/ a former player who passed this along after a couple Goldschläger

Fuck you, fuck me, FUCK OFF
  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    Let's let Petersen bring in the best he can, which at this point if it is in the top 50 in the country would be successful considering Sark sabotaged the recruiting and then left. A top 50 class of OKG can be redshirted, and then let them develop.

Petersen should be allowed some time to implement his system and recruit his type of team. I would rather take a hit in his first year and redshirt most of the class, and build for the future. I am sick of short term thinking. Redshirt every kid on OL and DL, and let them mature and lift weights and learn for a year. We have to stop playing true freshmen on the lines. Ridiculous. It goes for most positions and most kids.

Take the hit today, and be vastly better with fifth year seniors later.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club
    DeLarry said:

Sark deliberately tanked recrooting. Look at our commit list.

Again, this is a heavy condemnation of Doogman - so you mean to tell me that you follow the comings and goings of a) 17 year old boys and b) Husky football for a living, and didn't notice for a full fucking season that UW has the #77 ranked class, compared to # 13 last year? That's yet another reason they should have known something was up, and they were still caught flat footed.

They never put two and two together even though this is ALL THEY DO? Can
    Anyone be this clueless?

It's hard to see the forest when you're on your knees .
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,953 Founders Club
    DeLarry said:

Sark deliberately tanked recrooting. Look at our commit list.

Again, this is a heavy condemnation of Doogman - so you mean to tell me that you follow the comings and goings of a) 17 year old boys and b) Husky football for a living, and didn't notice for a full fucking season that UW has the #77 ranked class, compared to # 13 last year? That's yet another reason they should have known something was up, and they were still caught flat footed.

They never put two and two together even though this is ALL THEY DO? Can
    Anyone be this clueless?

Post of the weekend! When's the next DM radio show? I think we found a topic for callers.

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    calling out the fat out of shape dude brah coach who gives them access wouldn't fit their "agenda".