Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did the Donovan hire alter your faith in Jimmy Lake?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Did the Donovan hire alter your faith in Jimmy Lake? 98 votes

No, I'm excited for 2020 and I'm willing to let it play out. I TRUST THE COACHES.
10%
RaceBannonnjlaDawgDaze71HairyRobLowePitchfork51WoofBreadCallMeBigErnMaceothecatPandaOrangeChiknDuck 10 votes
Yes, a little bit. I'm excited about Jimmy Lake but I'm not sure why he'd hire Donovan
42%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverFire_Marshall_BilliDawgMeekThomasFremontMad_Son79smoothdawgchuckbiak1EsophagealFecesAlexisGreenRiverGatorzspudendoogvillePostal91insinceredawgSourcesWilliams3theknowledgeNEsnake12 42 votes
Fuck yes! Prior to this I was so excited about 2020. Now I fear that the Jimmy Lake era will be a towering dumpster fire on roller skates
36%
Mooser42SwayejecornelPurpleBazeDawgtonaskookumAtomicDawgHoustonHuskyUWhuskytskeetGladstonedncalumni94SarkinghamanimatewhatshouldicareaboutBayDawgguntloveQuietcowskeeDoog_de_JourRoadTrip 36 votes
Go Vols!
10%
DerekJohnsonHouhuskyLoneStarDawgHomebrew_DawgMisterEmcreepycougMosster47WilburHooksHandsNeighbor2972dooginthehall 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Fuck yes! Prior to this I was so excited about 2020. Now I fear that the Jimmy Lake era will be a towering dumpster fire on roller skates
    FMFYFE

John Donovan...wake me up when this fucking nightmare is over.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I wasn't excited about 2020 to begin with. The Donovan hire pretty much guaranteed that I won't bother watching any games this coming season.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Lake will be on with Softy this afternoon. Hopefully Softy asks him why the fuck he hired this loser but knowing that doog he'll probably just lob him softballs.

People should be tweeting this demand at him and Vorel and Caple and anyone with access to ask that question.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We're probably headed into 8-10 win North runner up territory.

I don't seem Jimmy beating Oregon without a lot of coaching turnover on their end. But I don't see us continually losing to the rest of the North. Every year he'll lose to Meat and then some random letdown against the South which will be enough to eliminate us.

The OC hire didn't really do anything one way or the other. We're going to continue to put up 20 points a game and give up 10-28 depending on talent on the other sideline.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes, a little bit. I'm excited about Jimmy Lake but I'm not sure why he'd hire Donovan

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

We're probably headed into 8-10 win North runner up territory.

I don't seem Jimmy beating Oregon without a lot of coaching turnover on their end. But I don't see us continually losing to the rest of the North. Every year he'll lose to Meat and then some random letdown against the South which will be enough to eliminate us.

The OC hire didn't really do anything one way or the other. We're going to continue to put up 20 points a game and give up 10-28 depending on talent on the other sideline.

I need to see a full season of Jimmy Ball before drawing any conclusions about how he's gonna fair against Meat.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is where I'm at. I hope I'm so wrong. I hope everyone's reaction to him looks hilarious next September.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I hate Pete even more now that I am more invested in the program. The downfall is going to be great
  • Options
    skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    just what I needed, another excuse to continue wallowing in a drunken stupor. thnaks Gemmy
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    No, I'm excited for 2020 and I'm willing to let it play out. I TRUST THE COACHES.
    I knew he'd suck balls.