Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Clemson-LSU National Championship Game Thread

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Emoterman said:

Did a producer give Fowler a note to scream whenever possible?

The slobbering excitement over a play by ESPN announcers is killing my enjoyment of watching games.

ESPN sideline reporters; showing a player on the bench or their family member; interviewing a former player, etc and keeping the camera focused on that person instead of showing what’s happening on the field is maddening. I don’t need or want to see the person you talking to or talking about the entire time. I do want to see the field and be able to see the huddle, substitutions, alignment because it helps me understand what’s happening in the game.

Instead, ESPN does the other shit. As always, fuck ESPN.

I first read that as "This pod is dumb, and full of errors."
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

Emoterman said:

Did a producer give Fowler a note to scream whenever possible?

The slobbering excitement over a play by ESPN announcers is killing my enjoyment of watching games.

ESPN sideline reporters; showing a player on the bench or their family member; interviewing a former player, etc and keeping the camera focused on that person instead of showing what’s happening on the field is maddening. I don’t need or want to see the person you talking to or talking about the entire time. I do want to see the field and be able to see the huddle, substitutions, alignment because it helps me understand what’s happening in the game.

Instead, ESPN does the other shit. As always, fuck ESPN.

So you like all the embellished drama and emotion created by ESPN? I'm not surprised considering you're retard.
    He likes Rinaldi & his piano.