Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Post doog tweets here

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    He has had a chance to work with such a talented team with a QB like Eason running his offense.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Bread said:

He has NEVER had a chance to work with such a talented team with a QB like Eason running his offense.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Emoterman said:

haie said:

What's being missed is that a lot of these OCs don't want to work for a boss with 0 hc experience.

Looking forward to when it comes out that no one other than Moore, out of respect for Pete, would answer Jimmy's calls, and this guy got the job because his agent was audacious enough to fax over his resume. GTFO with this fucktard was top 3 from day one; I want to hear it from Jimmy's mouth with an airtight explanation as to why before I begin to swallow that.
    His agent is probably Lake’s agent or they at least work at the same agency. I would be surprised if that wasn’t true. They have never coached together either so something is up.
  • OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 632

W/respect because Pat is not a doog but still
    Dooging as some sort of coping mechanism? I prefer scotch, but to each their own.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    I appreciate u guys
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,359 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020

Guy is such a good hire that he was an assistant RB coach for 4 years. 4 fucking years and nobody hired him to do anything else.

I'm usually a pretty hopeful guy but that really got me...
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:
    Fuck you

The citations I have seen are SP+, Yards/Game and Points/Game

I don’t have a strong opinion on the hire ... I’m going to withhold an opinion until I can look deeper and find context
    Without digging deeper, I already know this. Hackenburg got worse while at Penn State. He was fired from Penn State. Penn State got better after he was fired. He’s been in coaching purgatory since then.

Not a good hire. Hopefully it works out but that’s extremely doogish to hope so with nothing to back it up.
    Yep ... on the surface the optics don’t look good

That normally leads me into thinking there is something being missed

It may just simply be a cross the finger hire ... but I also am not willing to go absolutely crazy on this until learning more
    @Woof and I still have plenty of room on the "Donovan is the man" bandwagon.
    I mean, if you're the LIPO club I guess sign me up.
    They had a chance to do more to create some actual excitement, interest (and yes doogery), but no real danger of that now.
    But it was always going to be a LIPO hire.

Our WR coach can recruit, but I haven't yet seen that he can fucking coach.
    Our OL coach can recruit, but his unit (lulz) should have been significantly better by now. (#RaceWasRight) When we can stomp on an opponent's will, have a good 4 minute offense that can finish out close games (against someone besides Leach) then we'll be back.

And ILB? ...JFC

I guess I'm saying I'd need to see some evidence that we're not shitty in multiple other areas before I get worried about another underwhelming hire.
    Congrats Jimmy, you got your guy. Now prove it. Bunch of fans are desperate for it over here.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    God this sport makes people stupid and embarrassing.
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:
    Fuck you

I don’t have a strong opinion on the hire ... I’m going to withhold an opinion until I can look deeper and find context
    Without digging deeper, I already know this. Hackenburg got worse while at Penn State. He was fired from Penn State. Penn State got better after he was fired. He’s been in coaching purgatory since then.

Not a good hire. Hopefully it works out but that’s extremely doogish to hope so with nothing to back it up.

It may just simply be a cross the finger hire ... but I also am not willing to go absolutely crazy on this until learning more
    The last time there was this much outrage over a hire on HH was for Jen Cohen, and that one has turned out pretty well.

I don't really get the hire, but the dude is pretty young and obviously he came highly recommended from someone in the NFL that Jimmy respects.

Until he hits the field and flops I'm happy to lead the bandwagon with @GreenRiverGatorz At the very least we should all LIPO. I don't think there is any way this place will be a doog bastion of support for him if the offense sucks against Michigan.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Woof said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:
    Fuck you

The last time there was this much outrage over a hire on HH was for Jen Cohen, and that one has turned out pretty well.

I don't really get the hire, but the dude is pretty young and obviously he came highly recommended from someone in the NFL that Jimmy respects.

Until he hits the field and flops I'm happy to lead the bandwagon with @GreenRiverGatorz At the very least we should all LIPO. I don't think there is any way this place will be a doog bastion of support for him if the offense sucks against Michigan.
    Baze already said he's not wasting valuable nails on this dumpster fire, and short of that, what the fuck else can we fans do but voice our displeasure as loudly as possible? No one is going to stop being a Huskie over this if Ty couldn't kill the doog in them. The hire fucking sucks a priori and LIPO is about as limp-dicked a response as there is, considering.

I guess season ticket sales could plummet... Pensioner Nords might not be as excited to turn out now that old Peterssen has left the fjord.