Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How the fuck did I not know about this website?

2»

Comments

• PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477
    So you are the cunt?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Passion said:

Passion said:

Welcome. You will definitely like it here...but it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't. For this and other insight, please send your money to dipshitsleadingdipshits.com

Just because you don't get it doesn't mean he won't get it.
    WHOOOOSHHHH.....

I was making fun of doogman, brain surgeon.
    I was commenting on the fact that you had many post complaining about swearing on here.
    I dont mind the swearing it just bothers me that its on the front page
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Why the Nick Saban bullshit? I would have given you a timeout for being fucktarded there kiddo!
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    edited December 2013
    Fag.

-------------------------------------------

TacDawgTacDawg Posts: 2

December 12 in Hardcore Husky Board

Found this place in my zeal to read more about the Petersen hire. I'm falling in love with all the doogman bashing. I'm canceling my subscription to that godawful website because (a) this community appears to be far superior, and (b) the following transgression:

In the doogman chatrooms during Petersen-watch, I attempted to start a #shityourpantsfortheSabster hashtag where everyone should covenant to shit their pants in the event we hire Nick Saban. For this, Fetters put me in chatroom timeout for cursing.

Astonishing. This is a college football forum full of grown adults. I pay those dipshits actual money to use their site. And finally, this was an absolutely reasonable proposition - if you're unwilling to shit your pants for a Nick Saban to UW hire, then fuck you.

Reading this website and listening to the Husky Fan Podcast, I feel like I've been shown the light. I was a pussy who wanted Sark retained because I felt the program had qualitatively improved under his watch. I was wrong. We lucked out when Sark decided to fire himself because Joey's on south Lake Union closed.

Chris Petersen forever. Sorry for the long post. Excited to be here.
  • TacDawgTacDawg Member Posts: 62
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Houhusky said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

Welcome. You will definitely like it here...but it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't. For this and other insight, please send your money to dipshitsleadingdipshits.com

WHOOOOSHHHH.....

I was commenting on the fact that you had many post complaining about swearing on here.
    You dont like swearing on the front page? Go back to dawgman bitch. Are you serious? Fuck you for good measure!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

WHOOOOSHHHH.....

You dont like swearing on the front page? Go back to dawgman bitch. Are you serious? Fuck you for good measure!
    christ

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    TacDawg said:

Found this place in my zeal to read more about the Petersen hire. I'm falling in love with all the doogman bashing. I'm canceling my subscription to that godawful website because (a) this community appears to be far superior, and (b) the following transgression:

In the doogman chatrooms during Petersen-watch, I attempted to start a #shityourpantsfortheSabster hashtag where everyone should covenant to shit their pants in the event we hire Nick Saban. For this, Fetters put me in chatroom timeout for cursing.

Astonishing. This is a college football forum full of grown adults. I pay those dipshits actual money to use their site. And finally, this was an absolutely reasonable proposition - if you're unwilling to shit your pants for a Nick Saban to UW hire, then fuck you.

Reading this website and listening to the Husky Fan Podcast, I feel like I've been shown the light. I was a pussy who wanted Sark retained because I felt the program had qualitatively improved under his watch. I was wrong. We lucked out when Sark decided to fire himself because Joey's on south Lake Union closed.

Chris Petersen forever. Sorry for the long post. Excited to be here.

Language! Mods? Devs?