Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How the fuck did I not know about this website?

Found this place in my zeal to read more about the Petersen hire. I'm falling in love with all the doogman bashing. I'm canceling my subscription to that godawful website because (a) this community appears to be far superior, and (b) the following transgression:

In the doogman chatrooms during Petersen-watch, I attempted to start a #shityourpantsfortheSabster hashtag where everyone should covenant to shit their pants in the event we hire Nick Saban. For this, Fetters put me in chatroom timeout for cursing.

Astonishing. This is a college football forum full of grown adults. I pay those dipshits actual money to use their site. And finally, this was an absolutely reasonable proposition - if you're unwilling to shit your pants for a Nick Saban to UW hire, then fuck you.

Reading this website and listening to the Husky Fan Podcast, I feel like I've been shown the light. I was a pussy who wanted Sark retained because I felt the program had qualitatively improved under his watch. I was wrong. We lucked out when Sark decided to fire himself because Joey's on south Lake Union closed.

Chris Petersen forever. Sorry for the long post. Excited to be here.

Comments