Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comprehensive list of things...

Coach Petersen should NEVER fucking do at Washington

1. Dress like he raided Shawn White's wardrobe, for a nationally televised game...embarrassing the University and it's fanbase
2. Lose to Stanford by 40+ and then say "we just need to execute better"
3. Get plungered (Again!) by Oregon and then say "we're closing the gap"
4 Get plungered by Oregon or Stanford...ever
5. Tweet gay shit like "WOOF!" whenever a 2* O lineman commits
6. Recruit 2* O linemen to begin with
7. Allow queers like Grinolds and Softy to gargle his balls to keep their "inside access"
8. Cover his ass for shitty playcalling by claiming his QB has "trust issues"
9. Be a faggot

Feel free to add your own.......

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,830 Founders Club
    Why do you hate Shawn White?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Call a bubble screen pass
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541

Why do you hate Shawn White?

Fucking Hippie!

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,830 Founders Club
    Shawn White would be embarrassed to wear an oversize hoody and a beanie over a ball cap.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Have his team wear all white ...

Shawn White would be embarrassed to wear an oversize hoody and a beanie over a ball cap.

Good point
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Discuss moral victories

House money
  • Lose more than 4 games.
    section8 said:

Discuss moral victories

House money

WINAR!

Lose more than 4 games.

Judges would also accept "win 7 or less".........

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    tracker said:

Say, “I’m glad I hit the crossbar and can hold that bragging right on Warren Moon for a while."

He should never bring a caged, wild animal to practice.

Should have been a pole option for the most embarrassing moment under Sark. The Tiger at practice before getting double plungered ranks right at the top.

• HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,310
    Definitely "house money."

That was fucking embarrassing.

Also saying shit like "I want to win one more conference championship, rose bowl, natty than Don James did," when you just came off of three straight 7 win seasons is a no-no.

That "go huskies" chant during DJ's service was pure comedy.

So fucking pumped that Seven is USC's problem now.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Never throw three straight times, on the opponent's 35, and kick fielld goal with 2:30 left in the game to take the lead. . Now the opponent, namely Oregon State,has a mountain of time to win the game you fucking son-of-a-cunt Sark. I disliked you before that series. I HATED your dumbass after. I threw a beer at the wall I was so pissed. Should have billed the AD for cleanup and therapy afterwards . They hired the dipstick.

Sark pulled this shit this year vs Illinois too. Exactly! Watch game again and it will blow your pea brains. Almost cost us game AGAIN you ignant buttsniffer Sark. I want to send vids of these games to trojan fans. Worst coaching of all time, by any d-1 coach.
  • Never throw three straight times, on the opponent's 35, and kick fielld goal with 2:30 left in the game to take the lead. . Now the opponent, namely Oregon State,has a mountain of time to win the game you fucking son-of-a-cunt Sark. I disliked you before that series. I HATED your dumbass after. I threw a beer at the wall I was so pissed. Should have billed the AD for cleanup and therapy afterwards . They hired the dipstick.

Sark pulled this shit this year vs Illinois too. Exactly! Watch game again and it will blow your pea brains. Almost cost us game AGAIN you ignant buttsniffer Sark. I want to send vids of these games to trojan fans. Worst coaching of all time, by any d-1 coach.

You hated Sark so much you picked him to win the North in 2013 and recently to win coach of the year in 2014.

I think a PuppyLove vs SugarSteel debate on here should be front page material!
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Live Lions, Tigers, or Bears.

Talk about "pressing"
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013

Never throw three straight times, on the opponent's 35, and kick fielld goal with 2:30 left in the game to take the lead. . Now the opponent, namely Oregon State,has a mountain of time to win the game you fucking son-of-a-cunt Sark. I disliked you before that series. I HATED your dumbass after. I threw a beer at the wall I was so pissed. Should have billed the AD for cleanup and therapy afterwards . They hired the dipstick.

How? I'm confused.

Actually 3 different UW coaches have cost me TVs

James - 1990 UCLA - Wild Turkey bottle through screen (fucking Tommy Maddox)
    Lambo - 1996 @ ASU - TV out 3rd story apt window
    Willingham - 2007 Oregon - End table meets bigscreen...TV loses battle.

I should have billed the AD. But I came to the conclusion that being a drunken fucking idiot cost me 3 TVs.

Now that I'm older, I'm not much wiser or any more sober. But I did get tired of buying new TVs. Just sayin...