Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump Rally

13»

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,614
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

The guy is literally insane but highly entertaining. He is MY President.

Fuck off Damoney.

The man likes to win and he'll call you a pussy if you're a cunt. Sounds a like he'd fit in well here. Some of us don't need corruption and the village to to compete and survive.
    How often do you Damone, sledog, and Bob get together for a lemon party while watching Trump rally's?

The guy is a winner but if you are buying what he is preaching you are a twit. You guys would get on your knees for this guy! Lol ..SAD!

How lost are you in life if you think guy is good guy.

https://youtu.be/yoglNFN5-Js
    Do you "buy" what the Rats are selling? Downing that jet was really our fault? Getting rid of Soleimani made us less safe? Trump colluded with the Russians? I don't think Trump is a good guy but his opposition is worse.
    The rats are the deprables.

Both parties are trash. No political figure is my Messiah. The Trump worship or Obama worship is fucking stupid.

When the economy was really taking off under Obama, the right says the president isn't the reason. The right says economy is booming solely because of Trump. Get the fuck outta here.

Neither party gives an inch and it's a total circus of clowns.
    If you're so sanctimonious and above-it-all, Jimmy, then why all the time and energy spent preaching your superiority to us lesser-thans?

Get over yourself, Pal. You're a prototypical, smug Seattleite, all the way.
    To not be aware of what each party is doing is not wise when making decisions about how you want to live your life. Both sides influence your quality of life.

I'm not above it all. You are not lesser than's. I hate Seattle. I moved.

I just don't have to gargle the President's ballz and tell everyone how great is on a daily basis.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

DJDuck said:

salemcoog said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

The man likes to win and he'll call you a pussy if you're a cunt. Sounds a like he'd fit in well here. Some of us don't need corruption and the village to to compete and survive.
    How often do you Damone, sledog, and Bob get together for a lemon party while watching Trump rally's?

The guy is a winner but if you are buying what he is preaching you are a twit. You guys would get on your knees for this guy! Lol ..SAD!

Do you "buy" what the Rats are selling? Downing that jet was really our fault? Getting rid of Soleimani made us less safe? Trump colluded with the Russians? I don't think Trump is a good guy but his opposition is worse.

Both parties are trash. No political figure is my Messiah. The Trump worship or Obama worship is fucking stupid.

When the economy was really taking off under Obama, the right says the president isn't the reason. The right says economy is booming solely because of Trump. Get the fuck outta here.

Uhh......the economy never did take off under BO. It was the worst recovery since the great depression.
    The economy did recover under Obama and it was humming along quite nicely when Trump took over. Even did some relative cost cutting in the process. All forced by the Tea Party, but cost cutting none the less.

A ton of shit to criticize Obama about, but He isn’t the one that cratered the economy. That was under Bush’s watch. You could even say it wasn’t really Bush’s fault. Just the dumkopfs that repealed Glass Steigel and the greedy Wall St brokers that packaged the worst of the worst of toxic paper and sold it as A paper.

The recovery wasn’t quick. But people forget just how far the economy had fallen.
    salemcoog said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

Uhh......the economy never did take off under BO. It was the worst recovery since the great depression.
    The economy did recover under Obama and it was humming along quite nicely when Trump took over. Even did some relative cost cutting in the process. All forced by the Tea Party, but cost cutting none the less.

A ton of shit to criticize Obama about, but He isn’t the one that cratered the economy. That was under Bush’s watch. You could even say it wasn’t really Bush’s fault. Just the dumkopfs that repealed Glass Steigel and the greedy Wall St brokers that packaged the worst of the worst of toxic paper and sold it as A paper.

The recovery wasn’t quick. But people forget just how far the economy had fallen.
    Bush didn’t crater the economy. It mostly was Democrat legislation and there intransigence to not heed the Warnings of the Bush adminIstration to provide stronger oversight of Fannie and Freddie. If you would like I can lay out the whole damned Democrat mess.

Also Oboner’s “ recovery” was the worst recovery from a recession recorded. With all due respect that you believe this crap you post is evidence of your ignorance.

To be fair, they all had a hand in it, Ds and Rs. Chris Cox actually lobbied to get rid of the 7 to 1 (deposit to credit) lending ratios entirely, and there were plenty of other Dumbshit Republicans coming up with insane ideas like that that could've plunged the country into a depression. The banks won't bother much with credit checks or credit concerns when they know they can eventually bend the taxpayer over and take him for all he's worth to clean up their fuckups.

The Right had it's stable of monstrously stupid pro-bank legislators, just like the Dems (Hi Biden! Hi Hillary!).

Want to prevent failed banks? Close minimum security, white collar prisons and send the thieves to Rikers Island. Shit would stop overnight.
    Agree, both parties have dirty hands in all of this but if you're looking for one single culprit it was the creation of Fannie and Freddie.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020

DJDuck said:

salemcoog said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

salemcoog said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

Bush didn’t crater the economy. It mostly was Democrat legislation and there intransigence to not heed the Warnings of the Bush adminIstration to provide stronger oversight of Fannie and Freddie. If you would like I can lay out the whole damned Democrat mess.

Also Oboner’s “ recovery” was the worst recovery from a recession recorded. With all due respect that you believe this crap you post is evidence of your ignorance.

To be fair, they all had a hand in it, Ds and Rs. Chris Cox actually lobbied to get rid of the 7 to 1 (deposit to credit) lending ratios entirely, and there were plenty of other Dumbshit Republicans coming up with insane ideas like that that could've plunged the country into a depression. The banks won't bother much with credit checks or credit concerns when they know they can eventually bend the taxpayer over and take him for all he's worth to clean up their fuckups.

The Right had it's stable of monstrously stupid pro-bank legislators, just like the Dems (Hi Biden! Hi Hillary!).

Want to prevent failed banks? Close minimum security, white collar prisons and send the thieves to Rikers Island. Shit would stop overnight.
    Perhaps but........

The CRA forced banks to make loans to unqualified people that a had no way to pay them back.

While working for an ACORN affiliate Obama sued Citibank because they weren’t making loans to unqualified borrowers as the CRA required.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,036
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If Trump had Ivy League news readers getting his message out it would sound a lot more refined but the GOP doesn't get that. Could Trump be more refined? Of course but he's a NY developer. Construction isn't pretty. A lot of us have rough edges but it doesn't make us stupid

And there is a base in this country that wants Trump to go after the left hard. And he does

For all the revisionist history about Reagan who was FAR smoother and funnier, RR was treated the same and accused of the same hateful divisive rhetoric

Whatever - just don't let the left run your campaign like McCain and Romney and you can win

Teddy Roosevelt was a bull in a china shop for his time. Sometimes you have to crush some grapes to get wine.

I'm a fan of Teddy but the left took his short term safety net ideas and made them generational vote purchasing machines. If Teddy was alive he'd be shooting people.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    https://youtu.be/IyqYY72PeRM

Notice asshole Gregory Meeks insulting Government Regulators trying to warn them of the coming storm.

Franklin Raines and Jamie Gorelick made corrupt millions from manipulation of Fannie and Freddie rules to enrich themselves.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

salemcoog said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

salemcoog said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

Agree, both parties have dirty hands in all of this but if you're looking for one single culprit it was the creation of Fannie and Freddie.
    A whore is a whore is a whore. Doesn't matter who started the world's oldest profession. You fuck for money, you're still a whore.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

DJDuck said:

salemcoog said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

salemcoog said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

A whore is a whore is a whore. Doesn't matter who started the world's oldest profession. You fuck for money, you're still a whore.
    Not disagreeing. Human greed will always be with us. The problem was the Fannie and Freddie created a system where human greed could be backed up with the full faith and credit of the US taxpayers.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

If you're so sanctimonious and above-it-all, Jimmy, then why all the time and energy spent preaching your superiority to us lesser-thans?

To not be aware of what each party is doing is not wise when making decisions about how you want to live your life. Both sides influence your quality of life.

I just don't have to gargle the President's ballz and tell everyone how great is on a daily basis.

That you believe this to be the case is your problem. Actions speak louder than words, and Trump is doing a bunch of shit I support, and which prior Presidents said they'd do, or claimed to be doing, but never did. China, TPP, re-doing NAFTA, Border Security, telling Europe to pay it's fair share of defense costs, or fuck off.....All stuff I want and shit that Dems once said they cared about, but their actions showed they did not GAF or have the balls to follow through on. I don't like a lot of what Trump says and I didn't vote for him, but I like about 60% to 70% what he's doing.

I voted twice for Obama, and he really didn't do Jack Shit his second term, except bless all Hillary's "I'll Prove I'm Man Enough" wars in the ME. All Michelle and he did was worry about his Legacy for 4 years, and that had me wishing I'd voted for Romney by 2014.
  • Options
    Isn't that Barney Fag above?

I miss Dick Army sometimes. And what a tough fucking name!!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

That you believe this to be the case is your problem. Actions speak louder than words, and Trump is doing a bunch of shit I support, and which prior Presidents said they'd do, or claimed to be doing, but never did. China, TPP, re-doing NAFTA, Border Security, telling Europe to pay it's fair share of defense costs, or fuck off.....All stuff I want and shit that Dems once said they cared about, but their actions showed they did not GAF or have the balls to follow through on. I don't like a lot of what Trump says and I didn't vote for him, but I like about 60% to 70% what he's doing.

I voted twice for Obama, and he really didn't do Jack Shit his second term, except bless all Hillary's "I'll Prove I'm Man Enough" wars in the ME. All Michelle and he did was worry about his Legacy for 4 years, and that had me wishing I'd voted for Romney by 2014.
    Obama did green light 26,000 bombs to be dropped in the middle East his last year. So there's that.

I don't have a problem. Welcome to the tug buddy.

Trump is making all of our lives better.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The difference is almost all conservatives wanted Fannie pulled in including most Republicans. All leftards were arguing to expand Fannie and almost all dem congressmen and women agreed. This isn't a plague on both houses thing. Leftards were wrong about Fannie and the CRA. Man up and own it. Like that will happen.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

salemcoog said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

salemcoog said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

So we agree then.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

Obama did green light 26,000 bombs to be dropped in the middle East his last year. So there's that.

I don't have a problem. Welcome to the tug buddy.

Trump is making all of our lives better.
    Sorry, who are you again? You appear to be lost.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,952

MisterEm said:

It has not escaped notice that Team TDS goes silent when asked to extol the virtues of any of the trash running against Trump. They are more embarrassed

I voted for Trump and will again. I've always been anti establishment and the ass clowns in the establishment lined up against him from day 1 are his biggest endorsement

I don't love or worship or give a shit about the person. Its the office

If I want something built I call a developer not a functionary. If the democrats had half a brain and would work with him we could get troops home, build infrastructure, and fix healthcare

This, whiff a bullet.

A couple things I've observed. 1) Many People don't look at the president as a person who represents a branch of the government and sets policy, but someone they would like or not like to be buddies with. Someone they would like to have a beer with. And 2) they tie their identity to who the present is. They see the president as extension and of themselves,
    so when the president acts in way they find offensive to them, they have a personal and emotional reaction. This is because most people of observation #1, most people don't really understand or care about policy, but are generally driven by emotion and what's ever in front of their face in a moment. That's why the media can play people so well.
    Kind of a like a head football coach.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Damone you owe me a beer bro!!

Renton landing? Say 6:30? Coldest beer in town right?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

I don’t owe you shit. Go fuck yourself
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

I don’t owe you shit. Go fuck yourself
    Cheers! Mike!