Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,614
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The guy is literally insane but highly entertaining. He is MY President.

Fuck off Damoney.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,035
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trump overflows stadium venues the Rats can't fill a high school gym.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

The man likes to win and he'll call you a pussy if you're a cunt. Sounds a like he'd fit in well here. Some of us don't need corruption and the village to to compete and survive.
    How often do you Damone, sledog, and Bob get together for a lemon party while watching Trump rally's?

The guy is a winner but if you are buying what he is preaching you are a twit. You guys would get on your knees for this guy! Lol ..SAD!

How lost are you in life if you think guy is good guy.

https://youtu.be/yoglNFN5-Js
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

The man likes to win and he'll call you a pussy if you're a cunt. Sounds a like he'd fit in well here. Some of us don't need corruption and the village to to compete and survive.
    How often do you Damone, sledog, and Bob get together for a lemon party while watching Trump rally's?

The guy is a winner but if you are buying what he is preaching you are a twit. You guys would get on your knees for this guy! Lol ..SAD!

Do you "buy" what the Rats are selling? Downing that jet was really our fault? Getting rid of Soleimani made us less safe? Trump colluded with the Russians? I don't think Trump is a good guy but his opposition is worse.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

Do you "buy" what the Rats are selling? Downing that jet was really our fault? Getting rid of Soleimani made us less safe? Trump colluded with the Russians? I don't think Trump is a good guy but his opposition is worse.
    The rats are the deprables.

Both parties are trash. No political figure is my Messiah. The Trump worship or Obama worship is fucking stupid.

When the economy was really taking off under Obama, the right says the president isn't the reason. The right says economy is booming solely because of Trump. Get the fuck outta here.

Neither party gives an inch and it's a total circus of clowns.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2020
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

I've never watched a trump rally. Didn't vote for him, never will. You leftist fags mistake my disdain and mockery of you for trump "support" because your pea brain can't grasp that my hate for you drives 81% of my posts and had zero to with trump. The only things I've agreed with trump on is the tax and regulation cuts. That's all. So go fuck yourself.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

I've never watched a trump rally. Didn't vote for him, never will. You leftist fags mistake my disdain and mockery of you for trump "support" because your pea brain can't grasp that my hate for you drives 81% of my posts and had zero to with trump. The only things I've agreed with trump on is the tax and regulation cuts. That's all. So go fuck yourself.
    Damone you are still and always will be a top three poster in my mind! Appreciate you.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,403
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

Both parties are trash. No political figure is my Messiah. The Trump worship or Obama worship is fucking stupid.

When the economy was really taking off under Obama, the right says the president isn't the reason. The right says economy is booming solely because of Trump. Get the fuck outta here.

Uhh......the economy never did take off under BO. It was the worst recovery since the great depression.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

Trump wasn't my choice and I didn't vote for him in the primaries. He's no hero to me but he has done as he promised more than any president in my lifetime. That all of the establish hated him and did everything they could to stop his election told me he was the right guy for the job. That he continues to drive the lefty loons and swamp rats mad and has crushed their dreams of a new communist state makes me even happier. That he's stopping the left from importing voters by the million from foreign countries is another bonus.

I voted to keep my country, constitution, money, bible, guns and morals.

Who did you vote for and why?

If you voted for the democrat communist party how's that worked out for you?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

Trump wasn't my choice and I didn't vote for him in the primaries. He's no hero to me but he has done as he promised more than any president in my lifetime. That all of the establish hated him and did everything they could to stop his election told me he was the right guy for the job. That he continues to drive the lefty loons and swamp rats mad and has crushed their dreams of a new communist state makes me even happier. That he's stopping the left from importing voters by the million from foreign countries is another bonus.

I didn't vote. Doesn't matter living Washington. There are roughly five states that choose the president.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

Uhh......the economy never did take off under BO. It was the worst recovery since the great depression.
    Christ.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Sledog said:

jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

I didn't vote. Doesn't matter living Washington. There are roughly five states that choose the president.
    Unfortunately true. The continued importation of illegal alien voters will destroy the country.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

Damone you are still and always will be a top three poster in my mind! Appreciate you.
    NOC
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The dem voters are motivated either by their love of fee sh*t or the love of raw governmental power. Free sh*t can range from a cushy non-responsible government job, welfare checks, crony capitalists wanting a shot at the government trough like corn farmers or solar manufacturers to the counselor voting against anyone wanting to limit tort damages for crap like smoking cancer sticks. I can toss in recent immigrants wanting unlimited chain migration so their family can have some safety and economic opportunity in the US or to get on the government tit.
    None of this has anything to do with what is best for the country and its general citizens. The JFK approach has no appeal to a modern democrat.
    Hence the leftard approach to any debate here. Play the race/bigot card. Phu*ck a strawman. Make a weak lame ass moral equivalency argument. Root for the away team. Lie. That’s it. Every blue moon, someone like Tommy will man up and admit they were wrong. Otherwise its Russian collusion, obstruction, quid pro quo, World War III, and hands up don’t shoot.
    I didn’t vote for Trump in 2016 and will happily do so in 2020 against any of the dem commies promising free sh*t and the destruction of the US economy. Good luck getting any leftard to explain why they would vote for Bernie over Trump.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The dem voters are motivated either by their love of fee sh*t or the love of raw governmental power. Free sh*t can range from a cushy non-responsible government job, welfare checks, crony capitalists wanting a shot at the government trough like corn farmers or solar manufacturers to the counselor voting against anyone wanting to limit tort damages for crap like smoking cancer sticks. I can toss in recent immigrants wanting unlimited chain migration so their family can have some safety and economic opportunity in the US or to get on the government tit.
    None of this has anything to do with what is best for the country and its general citizens. The JFK approach has no appeal to a modern democrat.
    Hence the leftard approach to any debate here. Play the race/bigot card. Phu*ck a strawman. Make a weak lame ass moral equivalency argument. Root for the away team. Lie. That’s it. Every blue moon, someone like Tommy will man up and admit they were wrong. Otherwise its Russian collusion, obstruction, quid pro quo, World War III, and hands up don’t shoot.
    I didn’t vote for Trump in 2016 and will happily do so in 2020 against any of the dem commies promising free sh*t and the destruction of the US economy. Good luck getting any leftard to explain why they would vote for Bernie over Trump.

You can say shit and fuck here.

Hth
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

Your emotions are approaching meltdown levels.

He's the President, not the Pope.

Grow up, Jimmy.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jecornel said:

SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Fuck off Damoney.

If you're so sanctimonious and above-it-all, Jimmy, then why all the time and energy spent preaching your superiority to us lesser-thans?

Get over yourself, Pal. You're a prototypical, smug Seattleite, all the way.