Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Eason picked 13th overall by Indianapolis? Holy crap ...

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    There’s a Quint/Chin joke gif to make here but I don’t want to do it.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Remember when you guys were excited over this loser vs previous loser Jake brownsocks

Not me, I initially thought he wouldn’t be much better than he was at Georgia. I did catch the doog wave after Eastern and Browning fatigue. I hated him for sliding a yard short of a first on 3rd and 10 vs Cal, caught the doog wave after BYU, then hated him the rest of the way.

I don’t think Eason’s very good, production is production and really good players almost always produce, but Pete’s offenses sucked and his involvement everything fucked us.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Remember when you guys were excited over this loser vs previous loser Jake brownsocks

Not me, I initially thought he wouldn’t be much better than he was at Georgia. I did catch the doog wave after Eastern and Browning fatigue. I hated him for sliding a yard short of a first on 3rd and 10 vs Cal, caught the doog wave after BYU, then hated him the rest of the way.

I don’t think Eason’s very good, production is production and really good players almost always produce, but Pete’s offenses sucked and his involvement everything fucked us.
    Also the WR rotation sucked so bad