Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Has coachnews smiled yet?

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    TommySQC said:

I have no clue what you fags are on about lol

IIRC, Fleens is an ASU donor as well.
    what about oregon state
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

TommySQC said:

what about oregon state
    It's not uncommon for businessmen to donate to several schools in a region (PNW). I always thought ASU was an odd one.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,726 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

what about oregon state
    It's not uncommon for businessmen to donate to several schools in a region (PNW). I always thought ASU was an odd one.
    Maybe Fleens likes him some hawt coeds?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

what about oregon state
    Maybe Fleens likes him some hawt coeds?
    At the Whiskey Dawg Corvallis tailgate Fleens was there with some young babe. I was jealous and realized that he must actually have money. A LOT of money
    pics?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

chuck said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

what about oregon state
    I think the ASU thing was because bleens has ties to Dennis Erickson. He was available to UW but didn't really get a sniff, so bleens was talking about taking all of his millions, influence, and custom forged Titleists to ASU.
    Also he was extremely pissed when UW hired Todd Turner. EXTREMELY. Todd didn't care about winning. Was a disaster at NC State. He could not believe we hired him. Basically swore off UW and said he was giving all his money to ASU.

That lasted a few weeks and then all of a sudden he was the biggest @Tawdy apologist on the bored. Obviously Turner gave him some precious access after his tantrum and all was right in the Butler Cabin world again.

That was my first glimpse at what a massive hypocrite Fleens is.
    Fleens was the guy who wrote a "I'm pulling my money if Ty is retained" letter to editor to Everett Herald, right?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

chuck said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

what about oregon state
    I think the ASU thing was because bleens has ties to Dennis Erickson. He was available to UW but didn't really get a sniff, so bleens was talking about taking all of his millions, influence, and custom forged Titleists to ASU.
    Also he was extremely pissed when UW hired Todd Turner. EXTREMELY. Todd didn't care about winning. Was a disaster at NC State. He could not believe we hired him. Basically swore off UW and said he was giving all his money to ASU.

That lasted a few weeks and then all of a sudden he was the biggest @Tawdy apologist on the bored. Obviously Turner gave him some precious access after his tantrum and all was right in the Butler Cabin world again.

That was my first glimpse at what a massive hypocrite Fleens is.
    Fleens was the guy who wrote a "I'm pulling my money if Ty is retained" letter to editor to Everett Herald, right?
    If it's the letter I remember then no. I forget what that guy's name was.

But there may have been another letter.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fleenor called into Softy and said he'd pull his support. I remember softy interviewing turner or someone about it as well. In his defense, his name is on the wall at Hec Ed for throwing down a decent chunk of change to the AD. Also: FTG