Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nikki makes the Rats squeal

124»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @HardlyClothed only posts on Iran and makes pro Iran posts

Nothing else seems to matter to him on the entire site

It's almost like stories of Iran using the Obama cash and Obamaphones to pay for online support could be true
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,320
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

The “Soleimani was a terrorist murderer” idiots seem to believe that America can take whatever military action it wants around the world and not expect any consequences whatsoever.

Haley obviously misspoke. The people siding with Soleimani aren't just limited to the Rat leadership and candidates, it appears to apply to a large portion of their most loyal voters.

The reality of another war in the Middle East for you is cheering on any reckless military action by the US so you can go make posts getting angry at the libs on a college football message board. Meanwhile tens of thousands of troops in the region and their families at home are preparing for retaliatory attacks that could leave many of them dead and wounded. The mind struggles to imagine a more pathetic daily experience.
    You are too big of a pussy to have any idea what any military members feels or worries about. Just shut the fuck up already you no talent ass clown.
    Fuck off you don’t know shit about the middle east, you’re just as cavalier about getting other people killed as Bob.
    I have spent more time on the shitter in the Middle East then you will ever spend doing anything in the Middle East. UAE. Yemen. Bahrain. Qatar. Iraq. KSA. Oman. Tell me again how you know so much more than me. You are so useless.
    Wow, all that time there and you failed to internalize that the US presence in the region has been the single most destabilizing force and reason for bloodshed and that continuing that militaristic posture is only going to get more people killed for nothing. What a waste of your time.
    lol at this shit. Yeah, nothing to do with sectarian violence, made up borders from colonialism, or the fact that a large chunk of the region is at best one or two generations removed from living in the middle ages. Things would be just peachy keen in the ME if it wasn't for the US!

You should shit on @Swaye's military service some more and brandish that serious deep knowledge of the region you are flashing so eagerly. It really helps your argument.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    jecornel said:

She is regurgitating a Fox talking point to spread to the viewers. I have some mouth breather friends that are pretty much illiterate but can resight all the fox talking points that didn't even know who Soliemani was or what country he was from until a week ago.

They are extremely effective carrying themes throughout all of their programming.

I enjoy watching fox news. They know what they are doing and very good at it.

On the flip side they have a heavy hand tearing this country apart.

How can any sane adult, after having seen the proof of the 1000's of lies in liberal media, the 1000's of rat opinion pieces that have been flat out wrong and dishonest, say that FOX News is tearing this country apart? You are not an intellectual, you are a goosestepping moron who pukes out what your leaders tell you to puke out.

Jeezus dude, you need help.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

jecornel said:

She is regurgitating a Fox talking point to spread to the viewers. I have some mouth breather friends that are pretty much illiterate but can resight all the fox talking points that didn't even know who Soliemani was or what country he was from until a week ago.

They are extremely effective carrying themes throughout all of their programming.

I enjoy watching fox news. They know what they are doing and very good at it.

On the flip side they have a heavy hand tearing this country apart.

How can any sane adult, after having seen the proof of the 1000's of lies in liberal media, the 1000's of rat opinion pieces that have been flat out wrong and dishonest, say that FOX News is tearing this country apart? You are not an intellectual, you are a goosestepping moron who pukes out what your leaders tell you to puke out.

Jeezus dude, you need help.
    I remember that Obamacare will crater the economy, Benghazi stand down order, Hillary is going to jail, Obama is a Muslim, Obama was born in Kenya, etc. Those weren't just one off stories. Those all were things repeated on the network all day for a long time.

Now find anything in the "liberal media" that's akin to those stories.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,320
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

The “Soleimani was a terrorist murderer” idiots seem to believe that America can take whatever military action it wants around the world and not expect any consequences whatsoever.

Haley obviously misspoke. The people siding with Soleimani aren't just limited to the Rat leadership and candidates, it appears to apply to a large portion of their most loyal voters.

The reality of another war in the Middle East for you is cheering on any reckless military action by the US so you can go make posts getting angry at the libs on a college football message board. Meanwhile tens of thousands of troops in the region and their families at home are preparing for retaliatory attacks that could leave many of them dead and wounded. The mind struggles to imagine a more pathetic daily experience.
    You are too big of a pussy to have any idea what any military members feels or worries about. Just shut the fuck up already you no talent ass clown.
    Fuck off you don’t know shit about the middle east, you’re just as cavalier about getting other people killed as Bob.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

I have spent more time on the shitter in the Middle East then you will ever spend doing anything in the Middle East. UAE. Yemen. Bahrain. Qatar. Iraq. KSA. Oman. Tell me again how you know so much more than me. You are so useless.
    Wow, all that time there and you failed to internalize that the US presence in the region has been the single most destabilizing force and reason for bloodshed and that continuing that militaristic posture is only going to get more people killed for nothing. What a waste of your time.
    bump.gif

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,524
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    CD Bro struggling badly here.