Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joe Brady to the Ducks

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005
as OC would be a very bad turn of events for the DAWGS!

what kind of kunt would open this this thread!

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club

Huh?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

Huh?
    Mixing and matching comments.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Come as you are...

to Kane Hall.

some true porking
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Come as you are...

to Kane Hall.

some true porking
    Not homo. Just speaking Harbish to my mang, Creep. He's getting too muy grande for his britches lately and may need an attitude adjustment. Stay tuned.

FireCohen said:

Come as you are...

to Kane Hall.

some true porking
    Not homo. Just speaking Harbish to my mang, Creep. He's getting too muy grande for his britches lately and may need an attitude adjustment. Stay tuned.
    One thing that I've learned from El Presidente is this: ratings. They mean everything.

And I, my freng, am good for ratings. I know it. Stalin knows it. Swaye knows it. And you know it.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Who's Joe Brady?

Was he one of the Brady bunch kids?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,828 Swaye's Wigwam
    Long walk, short pier.

Just for perspective of course.
    edited January 2020

FireCohen said:

Come as you are...

to Kane Hall.

some true porking
    One thing that I've learned from El Presidente is this: ratings. They mean everything.

And I, my freng, am good for ratings. I know it. Stalin knows it. Swaye knows it. And you know it.
    ATBS, high tim for you to donate. I know Cubans like free beer, but this is getting ridiculous.
    This is the bidness we've chosen, Creep. No mas cervesa gratis. We're gonna need to see the money within 24 hours.

Your father worked with Hyman Roth. Your father respected Hyman Roth. But he never trusted Hyman Roth.

Do you remember what happened to Hyman Roth Yella?

Seems you've been so busy running the Shoppe that you've neglected to keep up to speed on the family bidness. Why don't you take a little vacation. Lay low for a while. Watch some Godfather. It'll be ... good for your health.

FireCohen said:

Come as you are...

to Kane Hall.

some true porking

ATBS, high tim for you to donate. I know Cubans like free beer, but this is getting ridiculous.
    This is the bidness we've chosen, Creep. No mas cervesa gratis. We're gonna need to see the money within 24 hours.

Your father worked with Hyman Roth. Your father respected Hyman Roth. But he never trusted Hyman Roth.

Seems you've been so busy running the Shoppe that you've neglected to keep up to speed on the family bidness. Why don't you take a little vacation. Lay low for a while. Watch some Godfather. It'll be ... good for your health.
    You forget who I work for Creep. Stalin always gets paid.

edited January 2020

FireCohen said:

Come as you are...

to Kane Hall.

some true porking

You forget who I work for Creep. Stalin always gets paid.

You don't want to be a political prisoner, mang. You got no rights until Stalin gets his monies.

We only have the rights we take Yella.