Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My Idea for Iran

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited January 2020 in Tug Tavern
Trump should just call up Israel and tell them we will look the other way for a few months. "Have fun storming the castle." Israel has wanted to stomp a mudhole in Iran's ass for years and we have prevented it. Just cut them loose. The Jews would fuck them up quick fast and in a hurry. Arab Spring flourishes and @PurpleBaze can take the place over giving the people the leader they want and need. Plus then Uber is available in Tehran. Maybe even import some of those hot ass Persian babes for the next HH get together.

No American lives lost. Israel gets vengeance for all the rocket attacks that were financed and coordinated by Iran. Hezbollah looses much of their backing and fades in power and ambition. Iran can go back to a being a country that works for the people instead of Allah. End of a nuclear state Iran. And we don't even have to send them billions of dollars to do it. In fact, we probably make some money selling weapons back to the Jews. Win win win.

I'm a problem solver.

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020
    Swaye said:

Trump should just call up Israel and tell them we will look the other way for a few months. "Have fun storming the castle." Israel has wanted to stomp a mudhole in Iran's ass for years and we have prevented it. Just cut them loose. The Jews would fuck them up quick fast and in a hurry. Arab Spring flourishes and @PurpleBaze can take the place over giving the people the leader they want and need. Plus then Uber is available in Tehran. Maybe even import some of those hot ass Persian babes for the next HH get together.

No American lives lost. Israel gets vengeance for all the rocket attacks that were financed and coordinated by Iran. Hezbollah looses much of their backing and fades in power and ambition. Iran can go back to a being a country that works for the people instead of Allah. End of a nuclear state Iran. And we don't even have to send them billions of dollars to do it. In fact, we probably make some money selling weapons back to the Jews. Win win win.

I'm a problem solver.

Yeah, but nobody wants the problems solved. Problems mean money, and money means graft - for everyone that knows what they're doing. Due to some poor choices I've made in my life, I'm not one of those people.

Nobody has to buy bombs if they don't drop any. Normally a politician needs some reason to bleed money out of taxpayers - in times of war, people just forget about what things cost and just hand over the dollar bills.

Doing things cheaply is never the goal, and doing things right is rarely the goal.

Your idea has merit. I don't know what made you think it would be given any consideration. At all. Your future in politics isn't looking bright these days. I think most people would consider that a good thing.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think Israel should contribute to an American led coalition, but I doubt they’d take on the burden alone while we sat back and watched.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I already suggested this asshole!!

Hell the world should just back off and let israel do what they want for the next 50 years.

Islam would be completely eradicated, joobs would flourish
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The problem with Iran is that the Ruskies make some very good SAM systems and I believe they have sold some of those to Iran. Israel might sustain too many losses.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The problem with Iran is that the Ruskies make some very good SAM systems and I believe they have sold some of those to Iran. Israel might sustain too many losses.

They better hope they are better than the "best" Russkie systems Syria bought and Israel flew over the whole country and bombed their shit without ever seeing or firing at the planes. Those planes were F16's with conformal fuel tanks. Anything but stealth.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

I think Israel should contribute to an American led coalition, but I doubt they’d take on the burden alone while we sat back and watched.

They have before
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    It's always about the Jews with you guysms. Always de Jude.
  • Options

and?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Even APAG and I were homeys over the jews/oobs.

• Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    How did it go for Israel the last time they fought an Iran backed militia in Lebanon in 2006?
  • Options

How did it go for Israel the last time they fought an Iran backed militia in Lebanon in 2006?

I don't know

How's Lebanon doing lately
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Stalemate. Against Lebanon...
  • Options

Stalemate. Against Lebanon...
    Against a Hezbollah that was much weaker then than it is now.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I like being lectured about relative military strengths by people who know very little about the military. I like that.

USA > fags
  • Options
    Swaye said:

I like being lectured about relative military strengths by people who know very little about the military. I like that.

Yes the guy who said that “end of a nuclear state Iran” in the OP should be taken seriously on this. Iran’s facilities are deep underground and well guarded. You would have to occupy the country to fully dismantle them. The IDF couldn’t occupy Southern Lebanon but Iran is somehow easier? Ok.