Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dontae Manning commits to Oregon at All American Game

13»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

Not a good look? When you call out a hypocrite that basically says that you can’t have an opinion and compare players when it is done all the time on this very forum and site day in and day out Grow up. You are in the silly zone. Why can’t you answer the Questions?

Every time I try to steer this back to a debate on my original post which was provocative & meant to engender a conversation and not personal attacks people like you would rather engage in personal attacks rather than talk football.

Nobody said you can't have an opinion shit face.

We're? saying (seemingly everybody) that your opinion isn't worth the turd I pinched off this morning.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    No you just attack rather than engage if someone has an opinion other than yours. you moron.😂😂😂
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    DJDuck said:

No you just attack rather than engage if someone has an opinion other than yours. you moron.😂😂😂

No, I don't.

In fact, most people on this board would accuse me of going overboard doing just the opposite. I have a five fucking page treatise challenging the doog notion that 2017 PSU was a better team than 2019 Wisconsin.

You've already won the Dumb Fuck of the Day award. You can stop now.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

No we are talking talent right now.

You said better, not more talented.

Say what you mean.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020
    You are talking dumbfuck. What I said is as clear as day. You choose to. Continue to get into these juvenile creations that you think are important. What I said was plain as day. You have really can’t seem to be able to challenge my main post. You just want to act like a juvenile and run your mouth off. All I heard on here last fall was how much better the Huskies were........better line, better QB, better receivers, better DB’s. You were going to destroy Oregon in Husky stadium and win the PAC 12.

You childish little hypocrites can dish it out but you can’t take it. After all that you say now others can’t possibly know about Huskies compared to other teams. You people are clowns. Next year is going to be even more disappointing than this one.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJ you guys won the Rose Bowl

Act like you've been there before
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

One man’s opinion. I guess it’s ok for him to compare players as long as it’s in your favor hypocrite.

I wouldn’t trade any of our starters for any of these DB’s Myles Bryant, I thought he was gone.

Myles Bryant has been torched by Oregon.

This is what I remember about Myles Bryant:

-He was beat by Jaylon Redd for a TD in the 2018 game at Autzen.

-He was beat by Dillon Mitchell on Pass that set up the winning field goal in Autzen

-Watching his attempted tackle this year at the Husky Stadium beat down when Cyrus just hurdled him.