Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dontae Manning commits to Oregon at All American Game

Comments

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Highest rated defensive back we?’ve ever signed. The talent on defense is unlike any other time in program history!
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bonedog said:

Who?

All you really need to know is he is better than any defensive back on Washington’s team and any incoming Husky defensive back.

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

Bonedog said:

Who?

All you really need to know is he is better than any defensive back on Washington’s team and any incoming Husky defensive back.

Shut_the_fuck_up.
  • Options
    I guess rankings no longer matter now
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2020

Of course they fucking matter on a macro level, but saying that some dude is better than an entire roster of other dudes coached by Jimmy Lake because of a number on his profile page is fucking idiotic. UW and UO again have similarly ranked classes that filled each team's positions of need and now it's up to coaching and good fucking luck to determine the rest.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dtd said:

Of course they fucking matter on a macro level, but saying that some dude is better than an entire roster of other dudes coached by Jimmy Lake because of a number on his profile page is fucking idiotic. UW and UO again have similarly ranked classes that filled each team's positions of need and now it's up to coaching and good fucking luck to determine the rest.
    Washington takes unbalanced classes. Show me their DL commit. Sure, they loaded up the last two years but that type of recruiting bites you in the ass.

Also, the rankings don’t account for Devon Williams. It also doesn’t account for more aggressive roster management.

When Oregon ends with two more blue chip recruits, it won’t be the same.
  • Options
    dtd said:

You missed the joke
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Not really. I stand by my statement that Washington doesn’t have a DB as good as Manning. That can be said for several other of our DB’s It not only is not idiotic, it is a truth you are unwilling to admit. You obviously don’t have an answer other than the juvenile claim “it’s idiotic.” Pretty weak. BTW who are you’re great DB’s and your fantastic DB commits?

• Options
    lawsandl said:

dtd said:

Washington takes unbalanced classes. Show me their DL commit. Sure, they loaded up the last two years but that type of recruiting bites you in the ass.

Also, the rankings don’t account for Devon Williams. It also doesn’t account for more aggressive roster management.

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

Or Bennett Williams.

Just with Manning we just moved up to number 12............but he is just crap.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    lawsandl said:

dtd said:

Oh FFS, this happens every year. ASU is taking five WRs. Oregon is graduating six OL. You space em out with redshirts, expect attrition and in today's age you fill the gaps with the portal. The rankings don't account for Devon Williams, who has less value now because he's lost eligibility, and the rankings DO count UW's punter and long snapper.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

Not really. I stand by my statement that Washington doesn’t have a DB as good as Manning. That can be said for several other of our DB’s It not only is not idiotic, it is a truth you are unwilling to admit. You obviously don’t have an answer other than the juvenile claim “it’s idiotic.” Pretty weak. BTW who are you’re great DB’s and your fantastic DB commits?

You can't possibly know he's better than ANYONE else. That is why it is idiotic. You seriously need rookie shit like this explained to you?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    😂😂😂😂😂

Devon Williams has more value. He has power 5 D-1 experience can play immediately AND has THREE YEARS of eligibility.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

Do you really want to go down this path, or have you already forgotten all the times you called people stupid fucking moron ignorant cunts?

You stupid fucking moron ignorant cunt.
  • Options
    dtd said:

DJDuck said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

dtd said:

You can't possibly know he's better than ANYONE else. That is why it is idiotic. You seriously need rookie shit like this explained to you?
    Then you are saying no one can make a judgement that one player is better than another. What IS idiotic is your statement. People make these judgements on here all the time saying how Husky players are better than Duck players.

YOU ARE AN IGNORANT HYPOCRITE. THE EXAMPLE IS RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF YOU IN YOUR OWN WORDS. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Duck on duck violence

Excellent
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Duck on duck violence

Excellent

You have any idea what yer talking about??
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2020
    dtd said:

lawsandl said:

dtd said:

Oh FFS, this happens every year. ASU is taking five WRs. Oregon is graduating six OL. You space em out with redshirts, expect attrition and in today's age you fill the gaps with the portal. The rankings don't account for Devon Williams, who has less value now because he's lost eligibility, and the rankings DO count UW's punter and long snapper.
    Oregon is taking 5 OL but they aren’t skipping other spots. Zero DL in a class is bad.

UW has to do this because they don’t leave the PAC - 12 footprint. They seem to only venture to Texas from time to time.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    dtd said:

DJDuck said:

Do you really want to go down this path, or have you already forgotten all the times you called people stupid fucking moron ignorant cunts?

dtd said:

DJDuck said:

You are the ignorant cunt. You can’t even read.

The meme not only mentions ad hominems, but moron,............it says-INSTEAD OF ATTACKING HIS ARGUMENT. You have used another logical fallacy and created a Strawman to try and cover your original logical fallacy. Congratulations! This has to be some kind of record, at least for this forum😂😂😂😂😂

So yes I will gladly go down THAT road. I may have called people of your ilk morons BUT NOT INSTEAD OF MAKING AN ARGUMENT OR RESPONDING TO ONE as you are wont to do.