Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just like Pete would say....”It’s hard”

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,702 Founders Club
    The end is nigh
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Stop passive/agressively making excuses for him. Nobody limited Peterman's recruiting because Racism. How the fuck could that stick with Shit Talkin' Jimmy Lake running the show? Think for yourself and quit listening to doogfarm rumors.

I'm going to hold you to a higher standard and make a man out of you. You'll thank me later.

Gladstone said:

He came in. Dared to call Punched Petersen (the conference bully/alpha) a racist right in his big fat toothy fucking mouth. Slept with Fucked his girl in the ass. Stole his manhoodhis jacket. And now runs the conference as Pete quits like a mid-market bitch is expected to quitflees into exile.

@HuskyJW
    Dam, all I hear from here is racism, OKG(whatever that is but everything I’ve seen points to some kind of racism), etc...

Seems like a politically correct deal here and afraid to buffer from it at Washington,
    Like we need to be diverse or make sure we have a diverse group or else...

I’m trying to understand this mentality.

I’m may the best man win, regardless. Christian MCCaffery is one the best football players to ever come out of that conference IMO.

Lot of “racist” remarks thrown around. I don’t get it.
    I'm struggling to find a kernel of English in all that gibberish. Is this Hillbilly?
    Really?

Yes. I actually couldn't read your fucking post. And I read for a living.
    @creepycoug reads A LOT. Just not books. Been trying for years to get him to read some non fiction or a nice novel.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Stop passive/agressively making excuses for him. Nobody limited Peterman's recruiting because Racism. How the fuck could that stick with Shit Talkin' Jimmy Lake running the show? Think for yourself and quit listening to doogfarm rumors.

I'm going to hold you to a higher standard and make a man out of you. You'll thank me later.

Gladstone said:

He came in. Dared to call Punched Petersen (the conference bully/alpha) a racist right in his big fat toothy fucking mouth. Slept with Fucked his girl in the ass. Stole his manhoodhis jacket. And now runs the conference as Pete quits like a mid-market bitch is expected to quitflees into exile.

@HuskyJW
    Dam, all I hear from here is racism, OKG(whatever that is but everything I’ve seen points to some kind of racism), etc...

Seems like a politically correct deal here and afraid to buffer from it at Washington,

I’m may the best man win, regardless. Christian MCCaffery is one the best football players to ever come out of that conference IMO.

I'm struggling to find a kernel of English in all that gibberish. Is this Hillbilly?
    Really?

@creepycoug reads A LOT. Just not books. Been trying for years to get him to read some non fiction or a nice novel.
    Come clean Yella. Is this one of those Autism lifeboats that @Gladstone was talking about?

Don't lie to me Yella. You been carrying me man?

I'll have you both know I didn't sleep last night thinking about this.

I'm hurt.
    Let us know when you start cutting yourself.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Gladstone said:

@HuskyJW

Really?

Come clean Yella. Is this one of those Autism lifeboats that @Gladstone was talking about?

I'm hurt.
    It's getting harder and harder I tell you to maintain my many alliances around here, especially with Oregon's return to dominance and Pete's mental breakdown. I've got my freakishly tall people alliance with Gladdy. Then I've got to uphold my row boat aficionado non-agression pact. It's difficult and I'm feeling burned out.
    Tell @Gladstone to take his head out of his ass.

That will help.

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Gladstone said:

@HuskyJW

Really?

I'm hurt.
    Let us know when you start cutting yourself.
    Thanks for all the love guys. I feel so so sorry & guilty that I worried so many people. I don’t like being the center of attention. Please stand up to DNC @Baze.

The positive support I got was so f-ing amazing. You guys are the best. This is why our fanbase is the best family in CFB.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    edited January 2020

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Gladstone said:

@HuskyJW

Really?

I'm hurt.
    It's getting harder and harder I tell you to maintain my many alliances around here, especially with Oregon's return to dominance and Pete's mental breakdown. I've got my freakishly tall people alliance with Gladdy. Then I've got to uphold my row boat aficionado non-agression pact. It's difficult and I'm feeling burned out.
    Apparently the Slow Strategy White Guy Alliance has already been forgotten and cast aside.

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Gladstone said:

@HuskyJW

Really?

I'm hurt.
    Apparently the Slow Strategy White Guy Alliance has already been forgotten and cast aside.

Right-click, save as...

I don't know for a fact that the Cristobal family snitched in Cuba and got entire families killed

So I won't say they did

@oregonblitzkrieg
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Gladstone said:

@HuskyJW

Really?

I'm hurt.

Nope, HH is still up and running my man.