Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Football Message Board Theme Park Analogy

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Too highbrow for HH.

Stick to doogman
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,050 Founders Club

Such bullshit. No way a sign to Space Mountain would point in the same direction as It’s a Small World.

One is in Tomorrowland and the other is in Fantasy Land.

Totes other places in the park.

The dead body would be in the Jungle Boat Cruise which is on the left. Shit I bet I’ve been there more than anyone here including @UW_Doog_Bot .

Such bullshit. No way a sign to Space Mountain would point in the same direction as It’s a Small World.

The dead body would be in the Jungle Boat Cruise which is on the left. Shit I bet I’ve been there more than anyone here including @UW_Doog_Bot .
    Doubtful, as a teen had annual passes for years and friends that worked at the park. Used to cruise for easy to impress teenage kooz from the IE to get stinky fingers in the haunted mansion.

Never was a mouse head but a fisherman goes to where the fish are.
    Oh yeah? Buy a big ass lollipop on Main St USA on the athletic department dime and then pop off.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,455 Swaye's Wigwam
    Cool story bro one of my best frends worked on the dead body river for years doing that cheesy ass stand up schtick(which I actually love when you get someone good at it). They used to allow a lot more "leeway" in your routine and actually encouraged "making it your own". Frend made a consistent set of jokes at some hippos from the midwest until said hippo wiggled his ears at the jokes at his wife's expense and bum rushed my frend. Thus ended his illustrious career while shouting about "don't let him drag me under!" It also all but ended the minimal freedom the ride once enjoyed.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,455 Swaye's Wigwam

Doubtful, as a teen had annual passes for years and friends that worked at the park. Used to cruise for easy to impress teenage kooz from the IE to get stinky fingers in the haunted mansion.

Oh yeah? Buy a big ass lollipop on Main St USA on the athletic department dime and then pop off.
    Bruh, I've snuck into Disney grad night with my 22 yr old gf and got a dry handy in front of the magic castle while watching some dood spear his 18yr old gf with "who let the dawgs out" being played by the dj in the background.

Trust me, Disney in the day before surveillance became ubiquitous had some serial dark undercurrents from the locals. Still is ground zero for a lot of teenage drug use even now if you know what to look for.

You're out of your depth playing this game with me. FS going to win this running away every tim.
    Bruh, I’m helping generate content. I know how to prime the pumps.
    If you can't see that talking shit is prime HH content you won't last as an admin long out here.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

Disneyland geography superiority guy.

Also, get a BJ on the haunted house ride, then pop off.

Bruh, I've snuck into Disney grad night with my 22 yr old gf and got a dry handy in front of the magic castle while watching some dood spear his 18yr old gf with "who let the dawgs out" being played by the dj in the background.

Trust me, Disney in the day before surveillance became ubiquitous had some serial dark undercurrents from the locals. Still is ground zero for a lot of teenage drug use even now if you know what to look for.

You're out of your depth playing this game with me. FS going to win this running away every tim.
    It's not fair. I moved away from So Cal at age 15. I needed mor Tim!!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Swaye said:

Bruh, I’m helping generate content. I know how to prime the pumps.
    You found his password for him?
    FRANNY69 ?
    Careful. That's my kid you are talking about!
    Dude, I don't think you can get a chick preggers from 69.
    Clearly you are doing it wrong