Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey boomers Helfrich is out

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

CaptainPJ said:

Your still here?

FYFMFE

Hell ya. You think you'd be able to get rid of me that easy? And it's "you're"
    Is that Fuck you fuck me fuck everyone? I saw you guys had a line going on how long I'd last, anybody win yet?
    I coined FYFMFE. Plus 81% of everything else here.

You’re dad was a great athlete. How disappointed was he in you?
    If he was he's never let me know. Was I right on the meaning?
    He was, trust me.

You were right!

And I won. I always win because I’m always right. Ask anyone here
    I'll take your word for it big guy. Can we be friends yet or shall we keep up the shit talking? I actually enjoy it. There's not many places online that I can call someone like you a faggot anymore.
    The only thing worse than being ganged up on is being ignored so I think you're in good shape here

Also, if @Downey_41 can get his reads down he could be one of the greatest stories of redemption in the anals (lulz) of HH history. Tick tick tick....
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    @
    @Doog_de_Jour

Can we please get a gender assignment on this toolbox?

TIA
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    CaptainPJ said:

@
    @Doog_de_Jour

TIA

Pretty sure Judge Smails is a dude.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Do millennials and Gen Z not care?

They don't and fuck them for it.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

CaptainPJ said:

@
    @Doog_de_Jour

TIA

Pretty sure Judge Smails is a dude.
    No rush - take you’re tim
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2020
    I’m in for Sling.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

I’m in for Sling.

I'm not. Watch how many times he told his team "It's Okay, We're Fine, We're Okay" during the 70-21 thrashing.

Guy's head is up his ass. Hard pass.
  • Options

Baseman said:

I’m in for Sling.

I'm not. Watch how many times he told his team "It's Okay, We're Fine, We're Okay" during the 70-21 thrashing.

Not as the HC
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I’m in for Sling.

Not as the HC
    No matter. I want a tough as nails, shove it up their ass, OC. So tired of these academic pussies UW has had for 20 years.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I’m in for Sling.

Not as the HC
    No matter. I want a tough as nails, shove it up their ass, OC. So tired of these academic pussies UW has had for 20 years.
    Sounds like pat hill is more your type.
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I’m in for Sling.

Not as the HC
    Sounds like pat hill is more your type.
    Helfrich is Pete 2.0 as OC. Another lightweight coach blessed with great athletes to mask his weaknesses and failures revealed against any legit opponent.
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I’m in for Sling.

Not as the HC
    Pat Hill or Lester Miles?
  • Options
    Seems a lot of guys are content with lateral plays, trick plays and focusing on going East and West instead of North and South. If that's what you like, Helfrich is your guy. Just remember that UW doesn't have the athletes he had. Not even in the same league. He had guys who could turn the corner. UW doesn't. Good luck with that disastrous plan.
  • Options

Seems a lot of guys are content with lateral plays, trick plays and focusing on going East and West instead of North and South. If that's what you like, Helfrich is your guy. Just remember that UW doesn't have the athletes he had. Not even in the same league. He had guys who could turn the corner. UW doesn't. Good luck with that disastrous plan.

I don’t really want him. But saying we need a coordinator that will ram it down their throat is short sighted. Michigan, Stanford and Wisconsin play that way their offenses always sputter.

Give me an OC that knows how to use the personnel we have and can scheme people open and get running backs in advantageous situations.

The rah rah ram it down their throat mantra is emotional tough guy talk.
    Jesus Fucking Christ. What wilted dick offensive team have you been watching for the past 6 years? You want more of that? That's Helfrich.

Of course you go to war with the army you have. Duh! But what UW absolutely does not need is another cerebral whiteboard guy that will complicate the fuck out of his offense drawing up and calling over-complicated plays and blocking schemes to "deceive" opposing defenses.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don’t really want him. But saying we need a coordinator that will ram it down their throat is short sighted. Michigan, Stanford and Wisconsin play that way their offenses always sputter.

Give me an OC that knows how to use the personnel we have and can scheme people open and get running backs in advantageous situations.

YES
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994

Jesus Fucking Christ. What wilted dick offensive team have you been watching for the past 6 years? You want more of that? That's Helfrich.

Of course you go to war with the army you have. Duh! But what UW absolutely does not need is another cerebral whiteboard guy that will complicate the fuck out of his offense drawing up and calling over-complicated plays and blocking schemes to "deceive" opposing defenses.
    Again. I don’t want helfrich. Apparently you didn’t hear the first time. He coasted off of chips scheme imo and had generational qb cover everything up.

I would say look at what Penn St, and LSU or in the pros the 49ers are doing as a comp. can we replicate that? They consistently scheme the ball to their playmakers in space. Pete’s offense rarely did that. They were more prone to the random play generator than using a offense that consistently builds off of things gas that worked.