Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey boomers Helfrich is out

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019
    Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

CaptainPJ said:

Your still here?

FYFMFE

Hell ya. You think you'd be able to get rid of me that easy? And it's "you're"
    Is that Fuck you fuck me fuck everyone? I saw you guys had a line going on how long I'd last, anybody win yet?
    I coined FYFMFE. Plus 81% of everything else here.

You’re dad was a great athlete. How disappointed was he in you?
    If he was he's never let me know. Was I right on the meaning?
    He was, trust me.

You were right!

And I won. I always win because I’m always right. Ask anyone here
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Downey_41 said:

I'll take your word for it big guy. Can we be friends yet or shall we keep up the shit talking? I actually enjoy it. There's not many places online that I can call someone like you a faggot anymore.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

CaptainPJ said:

Your still here?

FYFMFE

Is that Fuck you fuck me fuck everyone? I saw you guys had a line going on how long I'd last, anybody win yet?

He was, trust me.

You were right!

I'll take your word for it big guy. Can we be friends yet or shall we keep up the shit talking? I actually enjoy it. There's not many places online that I can call someone like you a faggot anymore.
    I’m not big. I’m a 97lb weakling.

We can be friends and shit talk. It’s called abundance.

You’re dad didn’t express any disappointment when showed no athletic ability and hung out with the pussies in band? A great athlete like your dad should have gone The Great Santini on your candy ass.
    It sounds like you're projecting your own insecurities about your relationship with your dad. I was never in band, my daughter is in band and she's a damn good trumpet player and no matter what I could never be disappointed in her no matter what she does. My son tho will play at UW in about 4 years so remember the last name k sweetie. Back to the issue, I think you have some deep seeded emotional issues with your father, did he touch you inappropriately?
    Any pics of your daughter?
    See above.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,000
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    CaptainPJ said:

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

CaptainPJ said:

Your still here?

FYFMFE

He was, trust me.

You were right!

The only thing worse than being ganged up on is being gang raped so I think you're in good shape here
    FTFY

Do we get a translation for this one?
    Not fair to judge. How do you know he’s not into that type of thing... he did end up here.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

CaptainPJ said:

Your still here?

FYFMFE

He was, trust me.

You were right!

You’re dad didn’t express any disappointment when showed no athletic ability and hung out with the pussies in band? A great athlete like your dad should have gone The Great Santini on your candy ass.
    It sounds like you're projecting your own insecurities about your relationship with your dad. I was never in band, my daughter is in band and she's a damn good trumpet player and no matter what I could never be disappointed in her no matter what she does. My son tho will play at UW in about 4 years so remember the last name k sweetie. Back to the issue, I think you have some deep seeded emotional issues with your father, did he touch you inappropriately?
    U should stay
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

CaptainPJ said:

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

CaptainPJ said:

Your still here?

FYFMFE

He was, trust me.

You were right!

The only thing worse than being ganged up on is being gang raped so I think you're in good shape here
    FTFY

Do we get a translation for this one?
    Not fair to judge. How do you know he’s not into that type of thing... he did end up here.
    He?

I think we need DDJ to chime in on this one.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

Downey_41 said:

CaptainPJ said:

Your still here?

FYFMFE

He was, trust me.

You were right!

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,108
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm a big fan of UW hiring a dude who hasn't called plays in 11 years and can't recruit.