Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ensminger daughter killed in plane crash the way to the peach bowl

How on earth does he coach this game?

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Saw that. Have no idea. Talk about too much in ones head at one time. Damnit man.

May he find his footing in both of these moments.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,477 Founders Club
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I’d say fuck it and LEAVE the game

Huh?

When the goin gets tuff the tuff gets goin. Bad bad deal but gotta huge job to do with many counting on the man that helped get em here.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,918 Founders Club
    How do soldiers keep fighting and do their jobs after the death of their close friends? You ever see Saving Private Ryan?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    "in-law

How on earth does he coach this game?

edited December 2019
    Gotta block that shit out right now bad as it is and call this game. Worry bout that later. Done’s done.
    edited December 2019
    Game’s on......fuck.

Just a tragically killed family member, not real life like college football?

spoken like 95% of football fans in the south. And the rest of the country puts these retards on a pedestal.

And I know YOU were being sarcastic.
    TommySQC said:

spoken like 95% of football fans in the south. And the rest of the country puts these retards on a pedestal.
    It just means more. Every game a battle. Every season a WAR.
    PurpleJ said:

TommySQC said:

There will be casualties....

PurpleJ said:

TommySQC said:

Flag me all you want faggot.

Real life > football

Only retards feel different.
    edited December 2019
    TommySQC said:

PurpleJ said:

TommySQC said:

Real life > football

We wonder why west coast schools can’t compete. The coach has a job to do. People die and that’s sad. Be a professional and do your job, or go be a school teacher or accountant. This is D1 football brother.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    SECDAWG said:

Huh?

When the goin gets tuff the tuff gets goin. Bad bad deal but gotta huge job to do with many counting on the man that helped get em here.

SECDAWG said:

Huh?

I’m not tuff.
    edited December 2019
    PurpleJ said:

TommySQC said:

PurpleJ said:

TommySQC said:

Real life > football

We wonder why west coast schools can’t compete. The coach has a job to do. People die and that’s sad. Be a professional and do your job, or go be a school teacher or accountant. This is D1 football brother.
    In an era where players are skipping games... your argument falls flat
    edited December 2019

PurpleJ said:

TommySQC said:

PurpleJ said:

TommySQC said:

Real life > football

The coach is getting paid and this is a national semifinal. I bet he thinks you are a giant pussy for even suggesting he sit out.
    edited December 2019
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

TommySQC said:

PurpleJ said:

TommySQC said:

Real life > football

The coach is getting paid and this is a national semifinal. I bet he thinks you are a giant pussy for even suggesting he sit out.
    I might be.

Like I said.