Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

People forget

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
Petersen took over a 9-4 team that was 5-4 in the Pac and left an 8-5 team that was 4-5 in the Pac

Petersen went 4-5 3 times out of 6 here. Rick went 6-2, 7-1, 6-2, 4-4

Sark went 5-4 four times and 4-5 once

You want to crown his ass then CROWN IT. But he is who we thought he was.

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club
    The odds are I will hate Jimmy just as much. That’s just how it works. But maybe not. Maybe this time is different. Maybe UW football can get off the bottle and change back into the man I married.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,607 Standard Supporter
    Yeah but how did each coach do in RECRUITING????
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,766 Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

The odds are I will hate Jimmy just as much. That’s just how it works. But maybe not. Maybe this time is different. Maybe UW football can get off the bottle and change back into the man I married.

How’d you get this picture?
  • WedgwoodDawgWedgwoodDawg Member Posts: 184
    Wait, under Sark, I thought 5-4 > 5-4 > 5-4 > 5 > 4

House money?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Google image search of husky football.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,766 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Google image search of husky football.
    I was insinuating that that was TOF and me but either my delivery was poor or I just got wooshed 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,982 Founders Club

The first 4-5 and second 4-5 were consensual and worth it to get back to 8-1, 7-2 and 7-2. It was the third 4-5 where we felt violated.

Between Rick and Pete that's 6 seasons this century out of 19 where we lost one or two league games

Feel the excitement

I have extra hate for Pete because he made me care again and then he didn't care.

FTG
    I am reserving my final judgment on Pete until seeing how Jimmy No Ballz does. If Jimmy is a bust then woe unto Petes legacy.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

The first 4-5 and second 4-5 were consensual and worth it to get back to 8-1, 7-2 and 7-2. It was the third 4-5 where we felt violated.

Between Rick and Pete that's 6 seasons this century out of 19 where we lost one or two league games

Feel the excitement

I have extra hate for Pete because he made me care again and then he didn't care.

FTG
    Fucking this....