Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who do you WANT the starting QB to be against Michigan?

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Anthony Brown sucks
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Garbers
    I would love for Sirmon to put it all together but don’t think he has it in him. Wasn’t impressed by sirmon nor Morris in high school. I will roll with The unknown.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Garbers

Bread said:

I'm done with pocket passers. I'm expecting jimmy is too. Dual threat has been our biggest weakness on defense. Jimmy should be looking for a OC who wants a QB that can pass first and run second.

But Sam is our savior?
    Maybe I should be more specific. I mean the Brady/Manning/Eason kind of guys that can't outrun my fat ass. Huard and Garber are both Pocket Passers but they can still move.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Garbers
    Tequilla said:

Anthony Brown sucks

Maybe but his whole team sucks and he threw more TDs then ints. Give him a chance to Compete on a good team and he might look better.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    Garbers
    FWIW Wilner just predicted costello to uw as the starter in 2020 on twitter after eason’s announcement Probably tongue in cheek but still Interesting that he even put that out there.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Sirmon
    according to the TSIO guys Sirmon lives for moments like this....going to be fun watching that kid shit his pants. Then again, i hear rumors that he is not right in the head....hopefully ryan leaf style
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Garbers
    Majority of the bored wants the thumper...
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sirmon

Sirmon would be the best choice assuming he can put everything together. He's 6'5" and has a big arm, has the most experience, and would be a good transition to Huard timewise.

Is he a big dick gunslinger with an elite arm? Should we get on board now?
    Yes. He is an elite talent the likes of which UW has never seen. Hugh Millen just confirmed he'd be the best qb in the NFL if he went pro today
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sirmon would be the best choice assuming he can put everything together. He's 6'5" and has a big arm, has the most experience, and would be a good transition to Huard timewise.

Is he a big dick gunslinger with an elite arm? Should we get on board now?
    Yes. He is an elite talent the likes of which UW has never seen. Hugh Millen just confirmed he'd be the best qb in the NFL if he went pro today
    Sounds like I need to get on board now. Might as well
  • Options
    PandaOrangeChiknDuckPandaOrangeChiknDuck Member Posts: 545
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2019
    Garbers

Costello.

I understand the liking to Costello, but it's hard not to believe a lot of his success has been from having some of the best TEs in CFB to throw the ball to. I don't think Washington has any 6'7"-6'8" large framed TE like Stanford had. I also don't think they even have a large bodied wide receiver on the outside like he had at Stanford. I think Costello would be a little underwhelming in Washington's system.
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sirmon

Costello.

I understand the liking to Costello, but it's hard not to believe a lot of his success has been from having some of the best TEs in CFB to throw the ball to. I don't think Washington has any 6'7"-6'8" large framed TE like Stanford had. I also don't think they even have a large bodied wide receiver on the outside like he had at Stanford. I think Costello would be a little underwhelming in Washington's system.
    I don’t really want Costello, but in fairness we have no idea what Washington’s system will be and how he would fit into it. Also in regards to your comment on tall receivers, I think Mark Redman will play this year and he definitely fits the mold of a Stanford size receiving TE.
  • Options
    Garbers
    OreDawg said:

Costello.

I don’t really want Costello, but in fairness we have no idea what Washington’s system will be and how he would fit into it. Also in regards to your comment on tall receivers, I think Mark Redman will play this year and he definitely fits the mold of a Stanford size receiving TE.
    That's fair
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Costello just followed the LSU OC on Twitter. Ship sailed.

Winners win

Losers explain why they couldn't

He was a perfect fit for a year here

• Options
    Garbers

Two ducks were opposed to Costello coming here. Now ask yourself why

I'm not opposed to Costello. I just don't think he'll be as good at UW as he was two years ago at Stanford. He's definitely serviceable, but if you're relying on him like you guys did Eason, you will be just as underwhelmed. I guess it depends on who the new OC will be.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Costello.

we have a system?

My vote is any of the above
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Morris

Two ducks were opposed to Costello coming here. Now ask yourself why

Ask yourself why you don't have any desire for a quarterback that tore out your heart and ate it in 2017 and was a redzone decision from tearing out Darnold's heart as well.