Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who do you WANT the starting QB to be against Michigan?

124»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,721
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sirmon
    PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Measure their penises. Biggest man wins.

Don't t count out the little skinny guy (Morris). Big guys like Sirmon aren't always swinging around a big schlong. I went to HS and played hoops with a guy who graduated at 6'9" and had offers everywhere. He followed David Robinson to Navy, and ended up transferring to Pitt. Drafted around #30 by the Celtics and didn't last long. He was 6'11 by that point.

Anyways, point was the guy had about a 3" dick, and that's me projecting the potential growth of the little nub we'd see and snicker about in the locker room. Probably being generous.

CSB.

Imagine having your cock dwarfed by a 5‘8” soccer-loving princess.

How well does Stalin pay the research staff here? Its not enough. Well done J.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Garbers
    Mad_Son said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Don't t count out the little skinny guy (Morris). Big guys like Sirmon aren't always swinging around a big schlong. I went to HS and played hoops with a guy who graduated at 6'9" and had offers everywhere. He followed David Robinson to Navy, and ended up transferring to Pitt. Drafted around #30 by the Celtics and didn't last long. He was 6'11 by that point.

Anyways, point was the guy had about a 3" dick, and that's me projecting the potential growth of the little nub we'd see and snicker about in the locker room. Probably being generous.

CSB.

I couldn't find anything about his penis length on google but he does have three tall daughters.

No, craves it, yes
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Morris
    Mad_Son said:

PurpleJ said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

CSB.

I couldn't find anything about his penis length on google but he does have three tall daughters.

TYFYS
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,984
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Garbers
    I'm changing my vote to Morris. 4.0 student in Kellen Moore's offense. I'm sure developing Kellen Moore 2.0 it will be used as a selling point to lure Kellen away from the NFL.