Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More bad news for the Tug Commies

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Great to see the Tug "capitalists" placing their wagers on opinion polls.

LOL! When a CNN poll, strike that............. ANY CNN POLL that says anything positive about ANYTHING ever so slightly related to Trump is actually put on live CNN cable, that in itself is news worth posting. There isn't one person at CNN who wouldn't rather be fisted by Dr. Big Knuckle than report on something that could lead to a plus for Trump.
    I urge you all to make your investment decisions based on feelings.

More for me.
    Me? FEELINGS investing? LOL! That is you and yours buddy. The left side of the "isle" is only about FEELINGS. How many corporations you boycotting with your rat buddies these days because of your feelings?

That is the shit HH. I got a great laugh having a rat like you tell me about FEELING investing. Hilarious. Remember Solyndra and that FEELINGS investment BO made with 500 million in tax payer dollars and you rats celebrated? Yeah I bet you do!

Classic HH, just classic.

I was talking about personal investments, of course. I would have thought a "capitalist" like yourself would understand that. Are you pour?

I know what you are talking about. I just find it funny that any rat would accuse any other person of investing with FEELINGS.
    The monolithic Democratic Party voter isn't a real thing. You're projecting.
    No one thinks that. It's a bunch of different factions of nutjobs that hate white people, successful people, trump, and families but can't agree on anything else
    You might want to try living in reality rather than a FoxNews cartoon. The Democratic Party voter includes loads of successful people with families--many of them are actually white. I even saw a few of them last night during the pagan holiday celebration.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

LOL! When a CNN poll, strike that............. ANY CNN POLL that says anything positive about ANYTHING ever so slightly related to Trump is actually put on live CNN cable, that in itself is news worth posting. There isn't one person at CNN who wouldn't rather be fisted by Dr. Big Knuckle than report on something that could lead to a plus for Trump.

More for me.
    Me? FEELINGS investing? LOL! That is you and yours buddy. The left side of the "isle" is only about FEELINGS. How many corporations you boycotting with your rat buddies these days because of your feelings?

That is the shit HH. I got a great laugh having a rat like you tell me about FEELING investing. Hilarious. Remember Solyndra and that FEELINGS investment BO made with 500 million in tax payer dollars and you rats celebrated? Yeah I bet you do!

I was talking about personal investments, of course. I would have thought a "capitalist" like yourself would understand that. Are you pour?

I know what you are talking about. I just find it funny that any rat would accuse any other person of investing with FEELINGS.
    No one thinks that. It's a bunch of different factions of nutjobs that hate white people, successful people, trump, and families but can't agree on anything else
    You might want to try living in reality rather than a FoxNews cartoon. The Democratic Party voter includes loads of successful people with families--many of them are actually white. I even saw a few of them last night during the pagan holiday celebration.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

H seems upset

Just tired of pour Republicans.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

H seems upset

The GOP CARES about the poor
  • Options

HHusky said:

H seems upset

Theoretically.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,036
    HHusky said:

H seems upset

Tired of communists claiming to be rich.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

H seems upset

Public pensioner hates “communists”.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

So I was right. You’re pissed off about this news.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

H seems upset

Public pensioner hates “communists”.
    Licensed thief dislikes the police.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,404
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

More for me.

You might want to go back to the top of this thread.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

More for me.

Wealthy democrats don't want to pay more taxes. They want OTHER people to pay more taxes.

Nice try HH

Do you need me to link some articles or do you just want to let this thread die a silent death?
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

More for me.

You might want to go back to the top of this thread.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

More for me.

Wealthy democrats don't want to pay more taxes. They want OTHER people to pay more taxes.

Look at you telling me what I want.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Dude61 said:

More people got food stamps with Obama in office.

More people got jobs with Trump in office.

Spot the difference?

No one has claimed Daddy fucked up the recovery . . . yet.
    Maybe root for the home team sometim.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

H seems upset

Theoretically.
    Record unemployment for brown folks - who are historically pour.

Simple fact.

Why you mad, bro?
  • Options
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

H seems upset

Theoretically.

Simple fact.

Why you mad, bro?
    Labor shortages are good at putting people to work. It’s been known for centuries. But labor shortages are not usually celebrated by you “capitalists”. You’re just more enlightened, I guess.
  • Options
    True HH you hang with these idiots

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

More for me.

They all agree that this country sucks.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

H seems upset

Theoretically.

Simple fact.

Why you mad, bro?
    Labor shortages are good at putting people to work. It’s been known for centuries. But labor shortages are not usually celebrated by you “capitalists”. You’re just more enlightened, I guess.
    I am more enlightened. Than you.

And I can't figure out wtf you are blathering about.

Maybe just take the L and move the fuck on?
  • Options
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

H seems upset

Theoretically.

Simple fact.

Why you mad, bro?
    I am more enlightened. Than you.

And I can't figure out wtf you are blathering about.

Maybe just take the L and move the fuck on?
    You can’t keep up but want me to take the L? You simple people are so amusing.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2019
    Imagine admitting they were for the party of losers that want to change the system to have a better chance of winning.

And I truly mean that in all ways of life.