Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You're like a hack comedian with one bit.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

Gwad said:

Climate change?
    https://youtu.be/KeNa3YjG5eU
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,950
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gwad said:

Kind of like the old {insert name of country} interfered in the 2016 election bit.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    Founders Club

Gwad said:

Climate change?
    Hey what are we down to now? 11 years? What happens in 2011 when the oceans and temps haven't risen? When do the young people figure out they've been lied to for power and taxes? I suppose it will be Talking Heads and the dipshit brigade will continue to believe anything the government and their media put in front of them. How can i make $ off these dipshits?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,036

Gwad said:

Climate change?
    Hey what are we down to now? 11 years? What happens in 2011 when the oceans and temps haven't risen? When do the young people figure out they've been lied to for power and taxes? I suppose it will be Talking Heads and the dipshit brigade will continue to believe anything the government and their media put in front of them. How can i make $ off these dipshits?
    Design something they can wear that cleans the air as they walk. They'll pay big money for something you could make for a buck because they'd be saving the world.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

And a tug commie chimes in first. Speak it of having one bit.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The hunchback bitch is hot as fuck
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Great to see the Tug "capitalists" placing their wagers on opinion polls.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,403
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

LOL! When a CNN poll, strike that............. ANY CNN POLL that says anything positive about ANYTHING ever so slightly related to Trump is actually put on live CNN cable, that in itself is news worth posting. There isn't one person at CNN who wouldn't rather be fisted by Dr. Big Knuckle than report on something that could lead to a plus for Trump.
  • Options

HHusky said:

LOL! When a CNN poll, strike that............. ANY CNN POLL that says anything positive about ANYTHING ever so slightly related to Trump is actually put on live CNN cable, that in itself is news worth posting. There isn't one person at CNN who wouldn't rather be fisted by Dr. Big Knuckle than report on something that could lead to a plus for Trump.
    I urge you all to make your investment decisions based on feelings.

More for me.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

More for me.
    Me? FEELINGS investing? LOL! That is you and yours buddy. The left side of the "isle" is only about FEELINGS. How many corporations you boycotting with your rat buddies these days because of your feelings?

That is the shit HH. I got a great laugh having a rat like you tell me about FEELING investing. Hilarious. Remember Solyndra and that FEELINGS investment BO made with 500 million in tax payer dollars and you rats celebrated? Yeah I bet you do!

Classic HH, just classic.

• Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

More for me.
    Me? FEELINGS investing? LOL! That is you and yours buddy. The left side of the "isle" is only about FEELINGS. How many corporations you boycotting with your rat buddies these days because of your feelings?

That is the shit HH. I got a great laugh having a rat like you tell me about FEELING investing. Hilarious. Remember Solyndra and that FEELINGS investment BO made with 500 million in tax payer dollars and you rats celebrated? Yeah I bet you do!

I was talking about personal investments, of course. I would have thought a "capitalist" like yourself would understand that. Are you pour?

• Options
    Dude61 said:

More people got food stamps with Obama in office.

More people got jobs with Trump in office.

Spot the difference?

No one has claimed Daddy fucked up the recovery . . . yet.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

More for me.

I was talking about personal investments, of course. I would have thought a "capitalist" like yourself would understand that. Are you pour?

I know what you are talking about. I just find it funny that any rat would accuse any other person of investing with FEELINGS.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

More for me.

I know what you are talking about. I just find it funny that any rat would accuse any other person of investing with FEELINGS.
    The monolithic Democratic Party voter isn't a real thing. You're projecting.