Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2020]

Comments

• Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    We win does Emeka enter the portal?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bonedog said:

We win does Emeka enter the portal?

Likewesayno.gif
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Yeah, I can totally see our offense winning a game in a shoot out over 35 pts.

Jfc a day after forfeiting the CCG and two weeks after getting butt fucked by a terrible Tree team you've convinced yourselves that this team could put up 36+ on Oklahomo and win.

I understand btp and his youthful hubris but the rest of you need to go back to doogman.

You need to go back to your uncle's basement for more secret family time.

Splitskin, nobody reads the cfb. HH has FAR more hits. Has since day 1 when doog bot brought his show to town. Hence HH at top of page. Split, bring something...ill debate u all day long. Ball's in yo court cunt. Lets get it on;)
    You smell like a millenial poser trying to adopt a hard style. My first Husky memory is crying after Elway beat UW in Palo Alto. I will always be hovering above you. Your name and avatar are weak. Want more?
    I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.
    Careful, he’s made of porcelain
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Just in case anyone was wondering, the next huge kick in the nuts will be when we drop out of our bowl game because we "won't have enough time to prepare"

As long as we get our 15 practices in...
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just in case anyone was wondering, the next huge kick in the nuts will be when we drop out of our bowl game because we "won't have enough time to prepare"

As long as we get our 15 practices in...
    Practicing in December is always special.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Naw it will be playing Mississippi State instead of in the Alamo because the committee has a hard on for a Colorado team that got shit pumped by Utah.
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

I was thinking the same, but opposite.
    In other words, the opponent will cancel a day or so before the game. And we'll be like "yeeees, they FORFEIT! Rich, Cool, and 4-1!"

but of course somebody will interject:

"Once again, NO! A cancelled game does not create a W or a L for either team. Your season is just one game shorter."
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Naw it will be playing Mississippi State instead of in the Alamo because the committee has a hard on for a Colorado team that got shit pumped by Utah.
    Also bc stupid narratives like new Leach vs. Jimmy.

The retards in charge love anything with a pre written story line.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,948
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TV revenue.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2020

TV revenue.
    I’m pretty sure OU-UW would do better numbers than fucking Colorado.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,948
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TV revenue.
    I’m pretty sure OU-UW would do better numbers than fucking Colorado.
    I’m talking about the leach vs lake narrative. I can picture the dumb promos now.

WtF are you talking about?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,315
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can't wait to be down 21 at half to the mighty Mississippi State Fighting Pirates.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Jfc a day after forfeiting the CCG and two weeks after getting butt fucked by a terrible Tree team you've convinced yourselves that this team could put up 36+ on Oklahomo and win.

I understand btp and his youthful hubris but the rest of you need to go back to doogman.

Splitskin, nobody reads the cfb. HH has FAR more hits. Has since day 1 when doog bot brought his show to town. Hence HH at top of page. Split, bring something...ill debate u all day long. Ball's in yo court cunt. Lets get it on;)
    You smell like a millenial poser trying to adopt a hard style. My first Husky memory is crying after Elway beat UW in Palo Alto. I will always be hovering above you. Your name and avatar are weak. Want more?
    I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.
    It's cool they let gays in the military, I'm proud for you and your community.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's cool they let gays in the military, I'm proud for you and your community.
    Been working on that zinger all day pod? We're all gay here you fucking ponz.