Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2020]

Comments

• Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    If USC were top 4 and in position to make Playoff, would the league still make them play it? I guess maybe, since Larry Scott is fucking retarded.

Hell, if UW were 6-0, had to cancel, and the next best North team was 2-4, would they still shove 2nd place in the CCG and insist it get played? I don't see any conference that takes football seriously doing so.

Basically: why is this game so fuckin important?? Just give USC the title and end this abomination of a season

FYFMFE
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,169
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

If USC were top 4 and in position to make Playoff, would the league still make them play it? I guess maybe, since Larry Scott is fucking retarded.

Hell, if UW were 6-0, had to cancel, and the next best North team was 2-4, would they still shove 2nd place in the CCG and insist it get played? I don't see any conference that takes football seriously doing so.

Basically: why is this game so fuckin important?? Just give USC the title and end this abomination of a season

FYFMFE

TV dollars. That’s it. No one will watch this game but millions will still be made.

Would be wonderful to watch Oregon get their shit pushed in on national tv while being lead by an intern coach.

Love to see these little HS faggots pop off on Twitter then.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I’m just here to troll
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

biak1 said:

God hates Washington football.

These are who hate Washington football, or at least refuse to demand anything for their money vis-à-vis results on the football field.
    Which one is @sonics1993?
    Esteemed poaster @RatherBeBrewing identified him as Detlef here:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1430134/#Comment_1430134
    He gave himself away. Who else would care enough to mention basketball, let alone UW basketball, while taking away imaginary money from a football school?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,521
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hope we send an honorable delegation to forfeit.

"If it saves one life."
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Come on, OU/UW would bring out the inner doog in everyone. That would make 2020 worth it.

But the honorable thing to do would be to just shut it all down, jecornel style. Because what have we become?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Come on, OU/UW would bring out the inner doog in everyone. That would make 2020 worth it.

But the honorable thing to do would be to just shut it all down, jecornel style. Because what have we become?

Likewesayno.gif
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,358
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There's not enough lube in Seattle to prep the skwaad for that plungering.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,436
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OU doesn't play defense

It would be entertaining
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

OU doesn't play defense

It would be entertaining

We? Don't play offense.

Would be same script as the last x amount of bowl games vs. Any talented team.
  • Options

OU doesn't play defense

It would be entertaining

We? Don't play offense.

Would be same script as the last x amount of bowl games vs. Any talented team.
    We’d hold them under 35 because it’s what we do. If you can’t score more than 35 points against Oklahoma, I don’t know what to tell ya!
  • Options
    I think UW's defense matches up fairly well with OU's offense. The base nickel with deep safeties is a perfect fit for the Sooners.

Plus the D would actually play with interest IMO. Hold OU to 35 pts. and they are beatable.

• Options

Yeah, I can totally see our offense winning a game in a shoot out over 35 pts.

Jfc a day after forfeiting the CCG and two weeks after getting butt fucked by a terrible Tree team you've convinced yourselves that this team could put up 36+ on Oklahomo and win.

I understand btp and his youthful hubris but the rest of you need to go back to doogman.

No one ever said that? We know our offense is the issue. It sucks.

• Options

Jfc a day after forfeiting the CCG and two weeks after getting butt fucked by a terrible Tree team you've convinced yourselves that this team could put up 36+ on Oklahomo and win.

I understand btp and his youthful hubris but the rest of you need to go back to doogman.

You need to go back to your uncle's basement for more secret family time.

• Options

You need to go back to your uncle's basement for more secret family time.

Splitskin, nobody reads the cfb. HH has FAR more hits. Has since day 1 when doog bot brought his show to town. Hence HH at top of page. Split, bring something...ill debate u all day long. Ball's in yo court cunt. Lets get it on;)
    You smell like a millenial poser trying to adopt a hard style. My first Husky memory is crying after Elway beat UW in Palo Alto. I will always be hovering above you. Your name and avatar are weak. Want more?