Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What is it with Seattle sports media?

2»

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

TheGlove said:

I remember an internal email that Dave Samek sent to all Dawgman staff in 2003. He said how great it was that I was writing articles "telling it like it is" while Fetters and others were doing the "nuts and bolts" stuff... He loved the direction we were all going... And then Kim told me that Fetters responded with a furious tirade at him and Dave, basically expressing that he felt unappreciated.

Then somewhere along the line, Kim started telling me "we don't do editorials." Imagine my surprise each week as Baird wrote a pro-Ty editorial, followed by Samek's Profile in Courage editorial in Oct 2008. Oh well, what are you gonna do?

You're butthurtedness over doogman is well documented. I'm torn.

Half the time I think: Let.It.Go.

The other half of the time I think: Exposing GrinFatters never gets old, kind of the Grateful Dead (best jam band of all time)

The other 50% of the time, I'm like: DIAFF. Lather.Rinse. Repeat. Water wettens.
    I hate it when der Golve is right, but dude is totally right here.

It probably is time to let it go.
    Disagree. We have to occasionally be reminded of the suffering we have endured to get us here. It would be like forgetting the tyranny of the Gestapo that controls the Republican Party.

I couple years back I forget about 9/11 for a few days, then I saw a t shirt and remembered. DJ is our t shirt.

Thank you.
    Passion'd that for you

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,208 Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

I remember an internal email that Dave Samek sent to all Dawgman staff in 2003. He said how great it was that I was writing articles "telling it like it is" while Fetters and others were doing the "nuts and bolts" stuff... He loved the direction we were all going... And then Kim told me that Fetters responded with a furious tirade at him and Dave, basically expressing that he felt unappreciated.

Then somewhere along the line, Kim started telling me "we don't do editorials." Imagine my surprise each week as Baird wrote a pro-Ty editorial, followed by Samek's Profile in Courage editorial in Oct 2008. Oh well, what are you gonna do?

The other half of the time I think: Exposing GrinFatters never gets old, kind of the Grateful Dead (best jam band of all time)

The other 50% of the time, I'm like: DIAFF. Lather.Rinse. Repeat. Water wettens.
    Welcome to my internal dialogue.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,319 Founders Club
    If your internal dialogue gets on the external board you're gone
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,208 Founders Club

If your internal dialogue gets on the external board you're gone

I dread the day that I will have to give myself a timeout.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

TheGlove said:

Welcome to my internal dialogue.
    youtu.be/D85uwYtiRfc