Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Remember when barry and PIPS favored the US over the Russians?

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,939
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter
Me either.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

WORST PUTIN PUPPET EVER: U.S. Sanctions Halt Work on Russia’s Gas Pipeline to Europe: The pause comes hours after President Trump signed a bill targeting entities working on the project.

U.S. sanctions have temporarily stopped the construction of a pipeline that is set to increase the flow of natural gas directly from Russia to Germany under the Baltic Sea.

The sanctions would target all businesses and individuals participating in the construction of the pipeline and would effectively cut off those companies from doing business in the U.S. or with U.S.-linked companies. Washington has long opposed the project on grounds that it would increase Germany’s and Europe’s dependence on Russian energy.

Washington has long opposed, but Trump has disposed.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Trump loves the free market.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    President Trump has certainly gone out of his way to oppress some of our strongest allies.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,356
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

President Trump has certainly gone out of his way to oppress some of our strongest allies.

Name them. Owl.

I wish you rats would make up your minds. You loved Russia when your God BO was blowing Putin over an open mic. You love Russia when Trump is being rough on them. You hate Russia when you lie and say they actually helped Trump win the election.

What is it owl? Love or hate? Make up your feeble fucking mind.
  • Options

Me either.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

WORST PUTIN PUPPET EVER: U.S. Sanctions Halt Work on Russia’s Gas Pipeline to Europe: The pause comes hours after President Trump signed a bill targeting entities working on the project.

U.S. sanctions have temporarily stopped the construction of a pipeline that is set to increase the flow of natural gas directly from Russia to Germany under the Baltic Sea.

The sanctions would target all businesses and individuals participating in the construction of the pipeline and would effectively cut off those companies from doing business in the U.S. or with U.S.-linked companies. Washington has long opposed the project on grounds that it would increase Germany’s and Europe’s dependence on Russian energy.

Washington has long opposed, but Trump has disposed.

You got to love rats when their FEELINGS reveal their stupidity. They have lied over and over again about Trump being a Russian plant. Now they hate Trump for being a great businessman and protecting our interests. Owl and his 88 IQ (bless his heart) thinks we are being mean to our great friends the Russians.

Its tough to figure out where the rats are coming from unless you always keep in mind that they are always rooting against America and its best interests.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,883
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    One word. "Reset".
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Weird the way you don't cite any examples in support of your worthless mouth Owl.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I remember a guy who was weak and out of his element with respect to foreign policy. Fortunately, we replaced him with a guy who is corrupt and out of his element with respect to foreign policy.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,272
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

I remember a guy who was weak and out of his element with respect to foreign policy. Fortunately, we replaced him with a guy who is corrupt and out of his element with respect to foreign policy.

I mean, how is blocking this pipeline not in our strategic interests?
  • Options

HHusky said:

The rubes will always be impressed with a little window dressing. The consistent run of play since January 2017 has been the removal of sanctions against Russia and Russians and tepid opposition to Russian interests.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The rubes will always be impressed with a little window dressing. The consistent run of play since January 2017 has been the removal of sanctions against Russia and Russians and tepid opposition to Russian interests.
    Liars will always lie
  • Options
    HHusky said:

BO was horrible. His record is deplorable on foreign policy. His knowledge and the knowledge of his team on foreign policy were the worst in modern history. His placating Russia while they were on the march was incredibly stupid. He treated Israel horribly. Syria, his 10 "red lines" that did nothing but make us the laughing stock of the world. His foreign apology tour at the beginning of his term was incredibly belittling to the country and made us look weak and our foreign "allies" took total advantage. Honestly I can't remember one thing that admin did that was commendable when it comes to smart moves around the world.

Trump has spent his first term cleaning up BO's economic and foreign policy fuck ups. Only TDS patients (read "rats" here) can't see the progress and the restoration of what is fair and just. MX, China, Nato Allies, UN members, Canada? They get it and they are paying more of their fair share and adjusting their trade imbalance. Things BO knew nothing about nor cared about.

Remember Uranium One? Guns for Drugs? Kyoto, Paris Accord he so advocated? Globalization? "We can't drill our way to energy independence"? FFS.

My favorite part of rat foreign affairs? In 2007 rats and their media touted Biden as being that foreign affairs "expert" that BO would need to rely upon due to his complete lack of experience. Biden.. Let that sink in for just a second. The rats claimed biden was the expert..........what a fucking joke.

• Options
    HHusky said:

Why don't you detail for us the Trump corruption HH?
  • Options
    edited December 2019

HHusky said:

BO was horrible. His record is deplorable on foreign policy. His knowledge and the knowledge of his team on foreign policy were the worst in modern history. His placating Russia while they were on the march was incredibly stupid. He treated Israel horribly. Syria, his 10 "red lines" that did nothing but make us the laughing stock of the world. His foreign apology tour at the beginning of his term was incredibly belittling to the country and made us look weak and our foreign "allies" took total advantage. Honestly I can't remember one thing that admin did that was commendable when it comes to smart moves around the world.

Trump has spent his first term cleaning up BO's economic and foreign policy fuck ups. Only TDS patients (read "rats" here) can't see the progress and the restoration of what is fair and just. MX, China, Nato Allies, UN members, Canada? They get it and they are paying more of their fair share and adjusting their trade imbalance. Things BO knew nothing about nor cared about.

Remember Uranium One? Guns for Drugs? Kyoto, Paris Accord he so advocated? Globalization? "We can't drill our way to energy independence"? FFS.

My favorite part of rat foreign affairs? In 2007 rats and their media touted Biden as being that foreign affairs "expert" that BO would need to rely upon due to his complete lack of experience. Biden.. Let that sink in for just a second. The rats claimed biden was the expert..........what a fucking joke.

If you ever paid attention, you know I don’t think Obama was worth a damn on foreign policy. That said, I don’t think he sold us out. Daddy has. And he will again.

And all that said, the post Ukraine invasion sanctions were causing real pain. They were removed under Daddy. What part of Ukraine did Russia withdraw from in order to justify that?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,272
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So in other words, it is in our interests to block the pipeline but you have other issues with foreign policy. Please, do enumerate them if you like.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So in other words, it is in our interests to block the pipeline but you have other issues with foreign policy. Please, do enumerate them if you like.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/01/17/house-rebukes-trump-russia-sanctions-1108939

The examples are numerous. This is one you can’t already have forgotten.