Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Remember when barry and PIPS favored the US over the Russians?

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,498
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You gals cycling together now? That happens.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019
    O'Keefed's dodge here is that he can always just say that while Obama really did suck up to Putin he didn't really like Obama all that much. Weird how during the 8 years Obama was in office I don't recall a single time when O'Keefed criticized Obama for his sucking up to Putin.

Obama refused to provide Ukraine with lethal aid. I never heard a peep from O'Keefed.

Obama overturn 45 years of bi-partisan US foreign policy by inviting the Russians back into the Middle East, something both parties agreed we shouldn't do. O'Keefed said nothing other than "where's the dick?"

Russia, hacked the DOD, the State Department and the White House all when Obama was in office. Obama did nothing, O'Keefed never said a fucking word.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

O'Keefed's dodge here is that he can always just say that while Obama really did suck up to Putin he didn't really like Obama all that much. Weird how during the 8 years Obama was in office I don't recall a single time when O'Keefed criticized Obama for his sucking up to Putin.

Obama refused to provide Ukraine with lethal aid. I never heard a peep from O'Keefed.

Obama overturn 45 years of bi-partisan US foreign policy by inviting the Russians back into the Middle East, something both parties agreed we shouldn't do. O'Keefed said nothing other than "where's the dick?"

Russia, hacked the DOD, the State Department and the White House all when Obama was in office. Obama did nothing, O'Keefed never said a fucking word.

You’re gonna have to take this up with an Obama admirer. Daddy either loves or fears Russia. Derepaska was wise to buy off Mitch as well or the line might not have held.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You’re gonna have to take this up with an Obama admirer. Daddy either loves or fears Russia. Derepaska was wise to buy off Mitch as well or the line might not have held.
    You voted for him. Does that include admiration?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,359
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I remember a guy who was weak and out of his element with respect to foreign policy. Fortunately, we replaced him with a guy who is corrupt and out of his element with respect to foreign policy.

BO was horrible. His record is deplorable on foreign policy. His knowledge and the knowledge of his team on foreign policy were the worst in modern history. His placating Russia while they were on the march was incredibly stupid. He treated Israel horribly. Syria, his 10 "red lines" that did nothing but make us the laughing stock of the world. His foreign apology tour at the beginning of his term was incredibly belittling to the country and made us look weak and our foreign "allies" took total advantage. Honestly I can't remember one thing that admin did that was commendable when it comes to smart moves around the world.

Trump has spent his first term cleaning up BO's economic and foreign policy fuck ups. Only TDS patients (read "rats" here) can't see the progress and the restoration of what is fair and just. MX, China, Nato Allies, UN members, Canada? They get it and they are paying more of their fair share and adjusting their trade imbalance. Things BO knew nothing about nor cared about.

Remember Uranium One? Guns for Drugs? Kyoto, Paris Accord he so advocated? Globalization? "We can't drill our way to energy independence"? FFS.

My favorite part of rat foreign affairs? In 2007 rats and their media touted Biden as being that foreign affairs "expert" that BO would need to rely upon due to his complete lack of experience. Biden.. Let that sink in for just a second. The rats claimed biden was the expert..........what a fucking joke.

If you ever paid attention, you know I don’t think Obama was worth a damn on foreign policy. That said, I don’t think he sold us out. Daddy has. And he will again.

And all that said, the post Ukraine invasion sanctions were causing real pain. They were removed under Daddy. What part of Ukraine did Russia withdraw from in order to justify that?
    You must get your information from the DailyKos. BO sent blankets to help Ukraine in their fight against Russia. Ukraine was invaded by Putin and BO sat by on the sidelines and let it happen just like he did with Syria. Trump has given them money to arm themselves. He also instituted new sanctions on Russia over Crimea and guess what, the Crimea sanctions directly affected criminals who helped with the russian invasion of Ukraine.

Not only that he has increased the sanctions on Russia far and beyond what BO and biden did, he went after Putin's inner circle of wealthy friends and placed sanctions on them personally.. In an article posted earlier there were a couple of rats on here complaining that Trump is threatening companies with sanctions if they continue to work on the European pipeline that Russia is building. Trump is kicking ass and he can't win with you people. As is typical of rats, TDS is ruining your minds.

Trump is far more tough on Russia than anyone has ever been and he has been way more persistent and calculating. But as we know with you rats, this really isn't about sanctions now is it? This is really about your hatred of Trump. He could cure cancer and solve all the worlds problems but it wouldn't really make any difference to you would it? You would still lie and accuse him of fake corruption and never give any specifics, basically just make up some other bullshit because your candidate lost and you can't get over it.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/04/13/trumps-russia-policy-is-better-than-obamas/

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/630659379/is-trump-the-toughest-ever-on-russia

"There's never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been," Trump told reporters on Wednesday.

Russia Says Agreements Were Discussed With Trump On Syria. The U.S. Is Silent
    WORLD
    Russia Says Agreements Were Discussed With Trump On Syria. The U.S. Is Silent
    That might sound like hyperbole, but in this case, there's actually some basis for the president's boast.

"When you actually look at the substance of what this administration has done, not the rhetoric but the substance, this administration has been much tougher on Russia than any in the post-Cold War era," said Daniel Vajdich, senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.

Take military spending: Trump sought to add $1.4 billion for fiscal year 2018 to the European Deterrence Initiative — a military effort to deter Russian aggression that was initially known as the European Reassurance Initiative. That's a 41 percent increase from the last year of the Obama administration. The president also agreed to send lethal weapons to Ukraine — a step that Obama resisted. And Trump gave U.S. forces in Syria more leeway to engage with Russian troops.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/397212-president-trump-is-tougher-on-russia-in-18-months-than-obama-in-eight

So much so, the sanctions resemble a Russian nesting doll: one sanction of top of another, on top of another.

Just last April, the Trump administration imposed new sanctions on Russia — including strict sanctions on seven of Russia’s richest individuals and 17 top government officials for their interference in our elections.

The sanctions directly penalized President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle by prohibiting them from traveling to the United States ever again. He did this by opening a bank account in the West, preventing them from doing business with the West and prohibiting anyone else to do business on their behalf.

The sanctions were significant — among the toughest sanctions ever placed on individuals in a foreign country, with the exception of perhaps Iran and North Korea. Yet like many of Trump’s successes, it received minimal mainstream media coverage.

During his first month in office in January 2017, President Trump upheld strict sanctions to punish Russia for its unlawful 2014 annexation of Crimea. With those sanctions, the Trump administration punished more than three dozen individuals and organizations that were behind the invasion of Ukraine.

Even Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin had a hand in the actions, stating that there would be no easing of the sanctions until Russia meets its obligations under the 2015 Minsk agreement — the ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine.

In August 2017, Trump signed a bill slapping even more sanctions on Russia — this time specifically aimed at the country’s energy and defense industries. Congress made the legislation Trump-proof, meaning that no executive order could ever undo such sanctions; yet Trump signed it anyway.

In fact it was Trump — not Obama — who ordered the closure of Russian diplomatic properties in San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and New York City that appeared to be a threat to American security.

It was also President Trump who shuttered the Russian consulate in Seattle.
  • Options
    HHusky said:
    Umm........Trump has been brutal on Russia. Far more so than BO ever dreamed. I find it funny that the fake news media is your complete source for the lies.

NYTimes
    WAPO
    Bloomberg
    UK Independent
    BBC
    Politico

All 6 sources have admitted their hatred for Donald Trump which is why in none of those articles does it tell the reader that Trump has been tougher on Russia than any other administration in history. They simply want to take one example they don't like and turn it into another opportunity to bash the President. Folks what HH has done for us here is re-confirm what we already knew and that is that the rat MSM lies and slants the truth.

Let me cliff notes the bullshit HH just posted:

Concerning the politico article where the rats rebuked Trumps sanction move (the rats had the balls to actually claim Trump was weakening sanctions), what Trump clearly did was change the ineffective sanctions that the previous admin had in place. He put tougher sanctions in place. That is clear now. The rats and their media, as hypocritical and dishonest as they are, lied and slanted the truth to make it look like Trump was lightening up on Putin when the truth was he was getting much much tougher. Again, today we have the toughest sanctions on Russian in the history of the world.

On the NYT article he posts it is mocking Trump over what they say is his inaction in letting Russian take over Syria. It is an amazing lie. The NYT did nothing to BO when he sat back and watched Syria and Russia pal up to gas 1000's of Syrians. The dishonesty, hypocrisy and slanted truth is so thick in this article you could cut it with knife. Not surprising HH would post it.

It was fine for BO to go and sit down with Putin for his brilliant "Russian Re-set" at the beginning of his administration. But as you can see in the bloomberg article the left doesn't like it when Trump did it.

My favorite link in those articles HH is the WAPO's reporting of "highly classified information to Russian foreign minister". Another story that relied on "an anonymous source". Seems to be a lot of that going around with the rats and their media.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Got it. You don't admire him you just vote for him and never criticize him.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You voted for him. Does that include admiration?
    And told himself and the rest of us ridiculous lies in order to justify his vote. Obama was the most fiscally responsible alternative was one of the whoppers he told himself.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Voted for him in 2012 and criticized him in this very thread. Reading is fundamental.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Voted for him in 2012 and criticized him in this very thread. Reading is fundamental.
    You never said shit against him when he was kissing Putin's ass. Yeah you "criticize" him now that he is out of office, but at the time when he was inviting Russian back into the ME, you said nothing.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

You never said shit against him when he was kissing Putin's ass. Yeah you "criticize" him now that he is out of office, but at the time when he was inviting Russian back into the ME, you said nothing.
    Misty watercolor memories
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

That’s a very large white flag O’Keefed.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

He defended BO for 8 years on Educk. Tooth and toe nail.

HH you are so dishonest.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HH you are so dishonest.
    I defended him from your retarded charge that he’s a socialist. But while that may have upset you, it’s hardly “tooth and nail”.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I remember a guy who was weak and out of his element with respect to foreign policy. Fortunately, we replaced him with a guy who is corrupt and out of his element with respect to foreign policy.

I mean, how is blocking this pipeline not in our strategic interests?
    The rubes will always be impressed with a little window dressing. The consistent run of play since January 2017 has been the removal of sanctions against Russia and Russians and tepid opposition to Russian interests.
    Trump is a Russian puppet who plays softball with Putin, until he does something to exert maximum pressure on them but then that doesn't count. Sounds legit.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HH you are so dishonest.
    I defended him from your retarded charge that he’s a socialist. But while that may have upset you, it’s hardly “tooth and nail”.
    You defended every aspect of BO and his 8 years worth of corruption and abuse of power. You were all in, a staunch defender of all his decisions and policies. You mocked people who were pissed he used the IRS against innocent American citizens. You defended holder and his lies, and The Bitch and her obvious abuse of power for self enrichment. You were all in HH and a couple of us were there to see it in all its glory for many years. Don't try and run from it now, its too late.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Leftards lie and love to be lied to.