Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why I'm excited, and why you might also be excited for 2020!

2»

Comments

• Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,246
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Also, I'm not sure what about my thread was unrealistic. I actually believe in this team's future with the up and coming talent + Jimmy Lake at the helm.

I'm sorry you don't... again, it doesn't need to devolve into personal attacks. You could just say, you know... I don't see it the same way as you... great, you don't, perfectly fine with me. I'd love to have a discussion on why you think my post was wrong, not immediately jumping to, "well you've obviously never watched football retard."

C'mon.

Try dawgman.com it sounds more you speed buddy!
    I have a pretty good image in my mind of who you are and what you look like.

I get the feeling there's a lot of things in real life that you're not up to speed on.
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,246
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Also, I'm not sure what about my thread was unrealistic. I actually believe in this team's future with the up and coming talent + Jimmy Lake at the helm.

I'm sorry you don't... again, it doesn't need to devolve into personal attacks. You could just say, you know... I don't see it the same way as you... great, you don't, perfectly fine with me. I'd love to have a discussion on why you think my post was wrong, not immediately jumping to, "well you've obviously never watched football retard."

C'mon.

Try dawgman.com it sounds more you speed buddy!
    I have a pretty good image in my mind of who you are and what you look like.

I get the feeling there's a lot of things in real life that you're not up to speed on.

Accurate illustration.

At least you're aware.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,094
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Try ending everything with “w/respect.”
  • Options
    LargeMargeLargeMarge Guest Posts: 72
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

I get it, you guys don't like it when people try to break the mold and post something that isn't trolly and paints the future of the program in a positive light.

If it's not "PM TO WHOEVERTHEFUCK" or "PETE TO SC" or "BAZE SELLS THE COUCH" or "FIRE THIS GUY NOW" it's not welcome here.

Doesn't really bother me, and I'll keep posting the way I please.

I actually like this school, enjoyed attending the school, and enjoy their sports.

Quit being so god dam precious