Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why I'm excited, and why you might also be excited for 2020!

1. Jack Sirmon - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has basically no snaps under his belt, because everyone thought skinny would be back, and he will do everything possible to win the game.
2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 329 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Center is gone, but Center is ready to go. Curne, Mele, Ale, Wattye, Bainivalue, Fataune, Trey Adamse's sixth year and so froth.
3. "Insert New OCs name Here" - New Scheme and a new attitude. Every player will by next year have spoken out about the difference between Hamdan and Doug Nussmeier, we will see a much improved wide offense against the Khaki avenger.
4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. Jordan Chincredible, Salvon Ahmed, Nik Little, Lebron Coleman, Sean McGrew. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.
5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,998
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I see what you did there. Where’s @ddy?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

DDY died from FBA.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

DDY died from FBA.
    Fully Blasted Anus?
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    No Charlie McClutchins = no upvote.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946

Emoterman said:

DDY died from FBA.
    Fully Blasted Anus?
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Are we for or against fully blasting anuses?

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I’m @BroadcastingDawg and i’m looming forward to being an even bigger retard in 2020!!!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Emoterman said:

DDY died from FBA.
    Fully Blasted Anus?
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

For
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Emoterman said:

DDY died from FBA.
    Fully Blasted Anus?
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Options

I’m @BroadcastingDawg and i’m looming forward to being an even bigger retard in 2020!!!

Fudgee passing the tard-buck onto the next guy.
  • Options
    Emoterman said:

But move Salvon to WR!1!1!1 right?
  • Options

Emoterman said:

Nah bruh you can check the record, I've had your back on Salvon without fail. It's the OL... I hope that Huff really was handcuffed by scheme (but whose scheme??) and he's not the shit position coach he seems to be. Gaskin is seriously in the running in my mind for Husky GOAT for all the YACs he got that kept us in front of the sticks.
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,246
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2019
    I get it, you guys don't like it when people try to break the mold and post something that isn't trolly and paints the future of the program in a positive light.

If it's not "PM TO WHOEVERTHEFUCK" or "PETE TO SC" or "BAZE SELLS THE COUCH" or "FIRE THIS GUY NOW" it's not welcome here.

Doesn't really bother me, and I'll keep posting the way I please.

I actually like this school, enjoyed attending the school, and enjoy their sports.
  • Options

I get it, you guys don't like it when people try to break the mold and post something that isn't trolly and paints the future of the program in a positive light.

If it's not "PM TO WHOEVERTHEFUCK" or "PETE TO SC" or "BAZE SELLS THE COUCH" or "FIRE THIS GUY NOW" it's not welcome here.

I actually like this school, enjoyed attending the school, and enjoy their sports.

Perhaps you're not familiar with the bored motto.
  • Options
    Emoterman said:

Perhaps you're not familiar with the bored motto.
    Oh I'll keep fighting it.

I have no interest in posting meaningless shit that makes me look cool in front of middle-aged men that wish they could spout this stuff IRL.

I get nothing out of saying non-politically correct crap hoping that Purple Baze up votes my post.
  • Options
    Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Nah bruh you can check the record, I've had your back on Salvon without fail. It's the OL... I hope that Huff really was handcuffed by scheme (but whose scheme??) and he's not the shit position coach he seems to be. Gaskin is seriously in the running in my mind for Husky GOAT for all the YACs he got that kept us in front of the sticks.
    Pete is the one that's been doing pop blitz pickups. So im pretty sure it was Pete’s scheme. Also all the strausser recruits besides Jaxson left on the roster fucking suck.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The artist formerly known as

Everyone here (other than damone aka the grinch) loves optimistic shit when it's realistic and well presented. You're just really dense about how this works.
  • Options
    chuck said:

The artist formerly known as

Everyone here (other than damone aka the grinch) loves optimistic shit when it's realistic and well presented. You're just really dense about how this works.
    You can disagree with what I had to say, that's fine... but I don't get why it has to devolve into personally degrading anybody who has a view on this football team and it's players.

You and I disagree in Polk, it doesn't mean you have to make a thread calling me out for it. We could just simply agree that we do not see things the same way.

At least I made an effort to shed a little positivity on this forum versus the typical "sell the couch" nonsense that takes place in 99% of the conversations. The worst part about it is I can see you're civil when you're not trying to act like the rest of the people on this forum... why can't you just say, "you know what, we disagree, cool... thanks for the post?"
  • Options
    Also, I'm not sure what about my thread was unrealistic. I actually believe in this team's future with the up and coming talent + Jimmy Lake at the helm.

I'm sorry you don't... again, it doesn't need to devolve into personal attacks. You could just say, you know... I don't see it the same way as you... great, you don't, perfectly fine with me. I'd love to have a discussion on why you think my post was wrong, not immediately jumping to, "well you've obviously never watched football retard."

C'mon.
  • Options

Also, I'm not sure what about my thread was unrealistic. I actually believe in this team's future with the up and coming talent + Jimmy Lake at the helm.

I'm sorry you don't... again, it doesn't need to devolve into personal attacks. You could just say, you know... I don't see it the same way as you... great, you don't, perfectly fine with me. I'd love to have a discussion on why you think my post was wrong, not immediately jumping to, "well you've obviously never watched football retard."

C'mon.

Try dawgman.com it sounds more you speed buddy!