Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to PurpleJ

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club
    That thing would melt if you did stuff with it. Dumbass!
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

PurpleJ said:

Sounds like you speak from experience.

PurpleJ said:

Sounds like you speak from experience.
    98.6 melts ice pod

Maybe you prefer obsidian, @PurpleJ.

Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet.
    PurpleJ said:

Maybe you prefer obsidian, @PurpleJ.

Fuck you bitch. You don't know me. I don't have narcissistic personality disorder. If I did, I would be a liar which is the strongest trait of a narcissist. Somebody who is extremely comfortable lying and very good at it. Somebody who could be the leader of cult, leader of a scam, or commit fraud on a large scale. I'm not a fucking liar. That's one thing I don't do. It's not in my nature to lie, I'm terrible at it, so I don't even try.

Don't ever try to psychoanalyze me bitch. You're not a fucking psychologist. You're a fucking nobody on a message board like the rest of us.

But you are right about one thing. If you don't want to debate, don't engage me. If you don't want to be cussed at, don't insult me first or say incredibly stupid shit like a high school recruit having a "way higher ceiling" than the most talented DT on the planet.
    Thud

Yeah, I may wanna..
    I may wanna not...
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    But what does a group of whales have to do with anything?

SECDAWG said:

Yeah, I may wanna..

May wanna what, pod?
    Not. I’m js messing with J. Likes J..
    Grumble likes “pod”

He’s chinned it all opportunity 😎😎

PurpleJ said:

Pretty sure that’s a crystal quartz dildo J, so you don’t have to worry about it melting unless you’re heating to temperatures above 1670 °C.

Or so I’ve heard.
    It’s a worry Doog, girth can be a difference maker.

But I’m bowing out, past experiences says so.

I made my bowel predictions. The rest is on y’all pods.

Messing with J. Catch y’all down the road hammer.

I like being called hammer.