Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ghost of Christmas past

gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,735 Swaye's Wigwam
or maybe the grinch... guess who is on the Board of Directors for the Fetters Fight Hunger Bowl?

http://www.fighthungerbowl.org/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/031011aac.html

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,830 Founders Club
    edited December 2013
    This guy needs to DIAFF. He has his tentacles in everything. Why do the powers that be promote incompetence?

"He epitomizes class, character, and the highest level of coaching achievement. Tyrone's involvement with the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl will strengthen our conference and team relationships and help us continue to grow the game."

I guess you can go without a win and still be considered a high achiever.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    At this point if I was tyroone I would come out and say I had a problem with booze or coke during my tenure at UW. Tape a very special episode of oooprah and have a good cry on deep cable. Donate my golf clubs for a retarded aborted babies charity auction and then attend my statue unveiling at the recently renovated doog stadium.

Can anyone imagine this type of shit being written up about lane kiffin? dan hawkins? any other miserable failure of a coach?
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    They should just be honest and say "we needed a black guy on the board and tony dungy was busy" then hire someone with a shred more respectability and class than tyroone.

May I suggest this gentleman:

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Why is every thread you start about the blacks?