Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How you know...

2»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,084 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Try putting a Christmas decoration anywhere on your desk in a public office building in Eugene or Portland. You will get the letter from rat HR telling you it is offensive and inappropriate and not allowed in publicly owned properties. The left has shoved it all in the closet everywhere they can that is for sure but thankfully, normal people do push back.

I’m sure the oppression is real.

Don't know about oppression but your moving of the fucking goal posts is very real. Btw, why did you run and hide like a Kunt from that thread where you were talking about your ass regarding the "Southern Strategy" and how all the racists switched parties?
    Oh man. Are there still rats out there pushing that worn out lie? This idiot can't still believe the lie that the racists switched parties can he? Or is there something more sinister involved here like he is just flat out lying when he knows the truth?
    Democrats the party of everything bad racially and culturally. Just look up when the first elected blacks to Congress from each party happened.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

Try putting a Christmas decoration anywhere on your desk in a public office building in Eugene or Portland. You will get the letter from rat HR telling you it is offensive and inappropriate and not allowed in publicly owned properties. The left has shoved it all in the closet everywhere they can that is for sure but thankfully, normal people do push back.

I’m sure the oppression is real.

Don't know about oppression but your moving of the fucking goal posts is very real. Btw, why did you run and hide like a Kunt from that thread where you were talking about your ass regarding the "Southern Strategy" and how all the racists switched parties?
    Oh man. Are there still rats out there pushing that worn out lie? This idiot can't still believe the lie that the racists switched parties can he? Or is there something more sinister involved here like he is just flat out lying when he knows the truth?
    Yeah, Lou was pimping that bullshit and his very strong feelings about how all the racists just switched parties. Once you started to ask him questions and supporting his feelings he fell apart and ran away.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

You're literally the biggest drama queen pussy I've ever come across.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    bendintheriver is the Clayton Bigsby of snowflakes.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019

Translation: "I can't compete with Bendintheriver intellectually so I will call him names". Classic "use it every day" rat move.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I flew home from OKC last night. The bus driver from the rental car facility said Merry Christmas when we got off. The OK State band was playing Christmas music in the airport. And the flight attendant on the horizon flight from Seattle to Spokane had the whole plane sing a Christmas song.

The war on Christmas is real.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

Translation: "I can't compete with Bendintheriver intellectually so I will call him names". Classic "use it every day" rat move.
    No, what I can't do better than you is weep.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    Weep? Is that the best you can do? LOL! Just surrender already you loser.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Hey, I lost my brother to the war on Christmas you insensitive fucks!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Lemme guess, Ugandans?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Lemme guess, Ugandans?
    I don’t want to talk about it...