Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How you know...

RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
How you know that the Republican establishment thinks that their base is dumb...

Did you know we can say Merry Christmas again?

It’s amazing. It’s been years since I have been able to say Merry Christmas. I remember being beaten senseless with a manger at a church nativity scene and pissing myself just for say “Merry Christmas.” That was four years ago. My how things have changed.

Thank you President Tump! And thank you Jesus for sending us a hero that can show us the path to true salvation. What a time to be alive.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

Meltdown

No.

Gratitude.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    God Bless you President Trump.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    I'd probably talk about this too

Nothing else going on

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,084 Standard Supporter
    I always say it. If someone doesn't like I could give a shit.
    Sledog said:

Well thanks to Trump you no longer have to face the repercussions from your heroic stance. Stay strong, Patriot.

Sledog said:

Well thanks to Trump you no longer have to face the repercussions from your heroic stance. Stay strong, Patriot.
    I never had any repercussions. HTH
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So you’d agree that saying Merry Christmas has never been a problem and that Trump and his Fox friends are pushing a load of shit because dumb people will believe anything?

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited December 2019

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So you’d agree that saying Merry Christmas has never been a problem and that Trump and his Fox friends are pushing a load of shit because dumb people will believe anything?

I'd agree you're an alt
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

How you know that the Republican establishment thinks that their base is dumb...

Did you know we can say Merry Christmas again?

It’s amazing. It’s been years since I have been able to say Merry Christmas. I remember being beaten senseless with a manger at a church nativity scene and pissing myself just for say “Merry Christmas.” That was four years ago. My how things have changed.

Thank you President Tump! And thank you Jesus for sending us a hero that can show us the path to true salvation. What a time to be alive.

Are you a Trump supporter? Because you're as dumb as dogshit Lou Dobbs. Care to discuss the Southern Strategy again dumbass?

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

It's never been a problem for me. But I'm not someone faggy asshole lefties think they can fuck with.
    I don't know if there is a war on Christmas but someone sure started opposing the use of the word in Schools and public places. You'd be hard pressed to find a public school on the West Coast that still has a Christmas pageant. Saying "Merry Christmas" is a problem for some people and most all of those people are leftists.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    Try putting a Christmas decoration anywhere on your desk in a public office building in Eugene or Portland. You will get the letter from rat HR telling you it is offensive and inappropriate and not allowed in publicly owned properties. The left has shoved it all in the closet everywhere they can that is for sure but thankfully, normal people do push back.

Try putting a Christmas decoration anywhere on your desk in a public office building in Eugene or Portland. You will get the letter from rat HR telling you it is offensive and inappropriate and not allowed in publicly owned properties. The left has shoved it all in the closet everywhere they can that is for sure but thankfully, normal people do push back.

Trannies in your 13 year old daughter's public bathroom are cool and you're a bigot if you oppose it. Saying Merry Christmas? Divisive, and insensitive statement that excludes people.

I’m sure the oppression is real.

Don't know about oppression but your moving of the fucking goal posts is very real. Btw, why did you run and hide like a Kunt from that thread where you were talking about your ass regarding the "Southern Strategy" and how all the racists switched parties?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Bob's only argument is to blab about random shit from the past. Lil lyin Bob.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Don't know about oppression but your moving of the fucking goal posts is very real. Btw, why did you run and hide like a Kunt from that thread where you were talking about your ass regarding the "Southern Strategy" and how all the racists switched parties?
    Oh man. Are there still rats out there pushing that worn out lie? This idiot can't still believe the lie that the racists switched parties can he? Or is there something more sinister involved here like he is just flat out lying when he knows the truth?